- Ensure on-road comfort and exterior protection with an AVS Matte Black Deflector Combo Kit
- Engineered from highly durable, UV-protected Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic
- Includes AVS Ventvisors and Hood Deflector for premium airflow and front-end protection
- Comes in a clean matte black finish for low-pro good looks and corrosion-resistance
- Secure your components in place with ease – thanks to a pre-applied 3M adhesive tape
- Your AVS Matte Black Bug Deflector and Rain Guard Kit is made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You take a great deal of pride in how your vehicle looks, and there’s nothing better than turning heads when cruising down the road with the windows down. But even as the road turns inhospitable, there’s no need to turn around and head home. You don’t even have to roll your windows up all the way – not with your exterior safeguarded by an AVS Matte Black Deflector Combo Kit.
This complete kit includes AVS Hood Deflectors for foolproof paint job preservation against airborne debris and other projectiles, while high-quality but low-profile Ventvisors reduce cabin noise and facilitate premium airflow. These components are manufactured from highly resilient Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic, UV-proofed and coated in an attractive but durable matte black finish.
Attaching easily and in no time at all thanks to pre-applied 3M adhesive tape, your AVS Matte Black Bug Deflector and Rain Guard Kit is made with pride in the USA supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Matte Black Deflector Combo Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George S (BLOOMVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2017 7:27 AM
The window deflectors were a little hard to install & the tape covering on all the deflectors should have short tabs making for easier removal. Over all, a nice product that makes my truck look a little better.
Reviewed by Jim K (Montpelier, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2017 5:40 AM
Installation was a breeze. The matte finish is awesome. Very happy with this combo kit. Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Stan W (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jun 02, 2017 12:34 PM
The kit arrived quickly and undamaged in the shipping container. It took about 20 minutes to install all the pieces on the doors and hood and it makes the GMC Sierra pop.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?