- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure what cab size you have? Click here for our Truck Cab Selection Guide
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- AVS VentVisor In-Channel Rain Guards provide sleek, streamlined weather-protection for you and your passengers
- Custom-molded for a snug, secure fit on your car, truck, van or SUV
- Durably manufactured from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic
- Guards install simply with 3M automotive tape along the inside of the window channel – no tools necessary
- Designed to effectively keep rain out while allowing fresh air in
- Reduce heat when your vehicle’s parked by allowing windows to be kept partially open
- Guards add style while reducing wind-noise
- Can be easily painted to match your vehicle’s finish (normal surface prep required)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS In-Channel Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rain, sleet, snow and wind gusts have nothing on your ride once it’s equipped with sleek, streamlined AVS VentVisor In-Channel Rain Guards. These custom-made products lessen wind-noise by channeling the airflow away from your vehicle, resulting in a more enjoyable journey – no matter what the weather’s like.
In-Channel Ventvisors from AVS are aerodynamically-designed to blend in beautifully with your vehicle’s contours, and each one boasts construction from smoke-tinted, high-grade acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. They can be painted to match your finish and are precision-cut for an exact fit on more than 200 vehicle applications.
AVS In-Channel Ventvisors guarantee easy installation, with no cutting or drilling required. They secure into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Drive in comfort while protecting your vehicle’s interior, and enjoy the Lifetime Warranty that comes with every AVS In-Channel Ventvisor.
AVS VentVisor In-Channel Rain Guards Customer Reviews
4985 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cory P (HARRISVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Tuesday at 5:44 AM
Good easy product to install. Looks good with my car and works really well.