- Save 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep the fresh air flowing through your ride with AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors
- Custom-made specifically for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Crafted from scratch- and UV-resistant acrylic material for long-lasting durability
- Effectively lets fresh air in while keeping moisture and rain out
- Reduces mirror fogging, interior wind noise and keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Available for the front or rear and in front and rear sets
- Smoke finish adds to your vehicle’s distinctive style
- Fast, secure set-up with pre-applied 3M mounting tape (for most vehicles)
- AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the fresh air in and the stormy weather out by equipping your vehicle with AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors. These sleek vent visors are precision-cut for an exact fit on your make and model, guaranteeing custom coverage for your ride.
By allowing air to naturally circulate through your vehicle’s open windows while keeping inclement weather from creeping in, AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors effectively reduce mirror fogging, wind noise and a stuffy cockpit.
As stylish as they are functional, all AVS vent visors are constructed from high-grade, thick, UV-resistant acrylic material to provide a strong yet flexible fit. Plus, their smoke finish and quality design only enhances your vehicle’s style and complements its overall appearance. AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors mount snugly and securely to the outside of your vehicle in minutes using pre-installed 3M adhesive mounting tape applied around and above your windows. Your AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3925 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garth J (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Wednesday at 4:51 PM
Be prepared to return for improper fit or do as I did...spend about an hour cutting 4 inches off the front end and reshaping with a dremel tool. There's NO WAY the door would open because the visor overlapped the mount for the side mirror. Notice the triangular piece the mirror is mounted to. The visor extended 4 inches further before trimming. No way door would open.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Corolla — Wednesday at 8:36 AM
Fit is good. I had one break at the flange, processed return and replacement with Auto Anything. No problems.
Reviewed by Thomas M (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Avalon — Tuesday at 1:48 PM
Good option to allow hot air to escape with windows cracked open. Easy to install. Chose double sided tape option rather than in-track option based on other reviews. Disappointed that rear window deflectors don't allow the crack open option but that is a vehicle design problem, not AVS. When you crack open the rear windows, the opening is not just along top edge of window. You needn't buy the entire set, just the front set.