- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep the fresh air flowing through your ride with AVS External Mount Ventvisors
- Custom-made specifically for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Mounts externally to your vehicle with ultra-strong 3M automotive grade adhesive
- Effectively lets fresh air in while keeping moisture and rain out
- Reduces mirror fogging, interior wind noise and keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Available for the front or rear or both
- Crafted from scratch- and UV-resistant acrylic material for long-lasting durability
- Made in USA
- AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep the fresh air in and the stormy weather out by equipping your vehicle with AVS External Mount Ventvisors. These sleek vent visors are precision-cut for an exact fit on your make and model, guaranteeing custom coverage for your ride.
By allowing air to naturally circulate through your vehicle’s open windows while keeping inclement weather from creeping in, AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors effectively reduce mirror fogging, wind noise and a stuffy cockpit.
As stylish as they are functional, all AVS vent visors are constructed from high-grade, thick, UV-resistant acrylic material to provide a strong yet flexible fit. Plus, their smoke finish and quality design only enhances your vehicle’s style and complements its overall appearance. AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors mount snugly and securely to the outside of your vehicle in minutes using pre-installed 3M adhesive mounting tape applied around and above your windows. AVS External Mount Ventvisors are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS VentVisor-External Mount Rain Guards Customer Reviews
5379 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by frank g (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Fusion — Tuesday at 9:09 PM
with the vent visors you can lower the windows wthout getting soaked. slide down on hot days you can crack your windows to get ventilation and disipate heat,
Reviewed by David H (Marietta, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Envoy — Monday at 5:48 PM
Great service from Auto Anything. I used chat feature and learned that the product I had selected was actually not correct for my make/model. Support team was top notch and finding solution and making purchase easy. Product is high quality and super easy to install. Great look.
Reviewed by Rich V (Piscataway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Apr 13, 2018 5:13 AM
I've always had vent visor in all my vehicles especially avs brand, reliable and tough product from heat to cold