AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are custom made for your vehicle
- Tinted reinforced acrylic is UV-resistant
- Available in front, rear, and front and rear sets
- Tough on flying debris that causes scratches and nicks
- Extra layer of pre-applied 3M tape provides a firm hold
- Your AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover ventilation made easy with AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The advantages to owning a set of AVS Ventvisors are endless.
At any time, you can leave your windows down a few inches to get fresh air. You don't have to put up with as much wind and noise anymore. You can even embrace rainy days without getting soaked. Stale, smokey air is a thing of the past with these classic must-have accessories installed.
On most vehicles, AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors install quickly by sticking on with 3M acrylic foam tape. It's a quick no-drill installation that makes a perfectly snug and secure fit. And, your AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are protected by a Lifetime Warranty. Get a set today, and start enjoying exterior style and constant fresh air right away.
AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
3571 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patsy L (Glen Echo, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 8:22 PM
On my last truck, the Window deflectors were a welcome addition. Now that I have these installed on my new truck, I can enjoy having the window cracked open without worrying about getting drenched.