- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/01 - 4/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
274 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jan H (SUN CITY CENTER, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy HHR — Thursday at 8:44 AM
I get buffeting unless I open rear window slightly. I still would reccomend.
Reviewed by Mike K (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Traverse — Mar 02, 2015 11:13 AM
Bought this for the wife's ride. Due to ridiculously Midwest winters it hasn't been tested much yet but, I know she (& kids) will enjoy when it warms up! Looks good & install was simple. However, the luggage rack rails apparently weren't taken into account? In order to get proper placement I had to trim approx. 1/4" from each back corner. This worked fine but, definitely do plenty of test fitting prior to installation.
Reviewed by David W (BRIGANTINE, NJ) — Mar 01, 2015 12:36 PM
I purchased this roof shield as I smoke cigars I use to ride with the sunroof open but the wInd would drown out the radio. Now I can open the roof and smoke it doesn't bother my passengers and I can hear the radio.
- avs hood deflector
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- seamless vent visors
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- gmc bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- mustang floor mats
- f150 bug deflector
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug deflector
- auto air filters
- roof cargo carrier