- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
309 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by P G (MAUMELLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus IS 250 — Jul 17, 2015 8:19 PM
After researching for a quality wind deflector that would work and look good on my car, I selected the AVS. Installation was ever so easy and the deflector seated well. The tint is a deep grey and looks wonderful. It is great that you can leave your roof cracked for circulation if it rains- not a drop of rain will get in the car.
Reviewed by Dennis L (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Jul 15, 2015 6:07 AM
After checking out reviews on several brands, I was convinced this one was the best for the money. It was easy to install and is everything it was said to be and do. Great looks, great quality. five stars all around.
Reviewed by Rob H (Marion, IA) — Jul 14, 2015 8:59 PM
You guys are the best....sent first one to the wrong address (my fault) and sent another one..no charge...excellent quality....many more orders coming form me in the future!
Reviewed by Hal P (STARKVILLE, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Jul 14, 2015 8:21 PM
This was exactly what I had hoped to be and everything was as advertised. Thanks
- avs hood deflector
- avs pop up sunroof wind deflector
- seamless vent visors
- avs aeroskin hood protector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- gmc bug deflector
- mercedes sunroof wind deflector
- mustang floor mats
- f150 bug deflector
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug deflector
- auto air filters
- roof cargo carrier