- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
329 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Teddy L (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor — Feb 02, 2016 8:28 PM
My first vehicle with a sun roof! Love it, until I started noticing while driving into a head wind the wind breaking against the sun roof glass edges was horrendous. After installation it literally cut down the sound significantly! Wish I had bought one along time ago!
Reviewed by David P (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Jan 23, 2016 12:25 AM
Installing this accessory couldn't be easier. Great easy way to give your car or truck a custom look, and it makes having the sunroof open quieter and less windy inside the vehicle.
Reviewed by Jon D (YADKINVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Escape — Jan 02, 2016 6:25 AM
It was a present for my son... He loved it and the installation was quick and easy!