- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Full-profile design deflects wind and weather
- The AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector lets you open up in any weather
- Sold in sizes from 32.5" to 38.5" wide
- Shields against rain, wind noise and nasty turbulence
- The AVS Windflector is made of dark impact-resistant acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- Easy installation with high-strength 3M foam tape (included)
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector carries a Lifetime Warranty
Love your sunroof again! Add the AVS Windflector Sunroof Wind Deflector to your vehicle today and get back the fresh air, warm sun and driving enjoyment you've been missing.
The AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector adds a sturdy shield to the leading edge of your sunroof in just minutes. Once it's on, Windflector sends nasty noise away from your cabin, keeps turbulence at bay, and even halts rain or mist. You can truly open up in any conditions.
Securing the AVS Windflector to your roof is simple – just clean, peel the backing off the included 3M heavy foam tape, and press in place. That's it. Best yet, the Windflector comes in a gang of sizes to fit virtually any sunroof. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Stop ear-popping wind noise. Fight off turbulence. Bounce rain and mist away. Get back to enjoying your sunroof! Add an AVS Windflector Sunroof Deflector to your auto now.
- Picking the right Windflector size: measure the width of your sunroof (including the outer edge molding). Select the Windflector that is 1/2" to 1" wider than your sunroof.
AVS Windflector Customer Reviews
422 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin B (SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 02, 2018 10:25 PM
Before I ordered my Windflector, the phone assistance was very knowledgeable. I received my order in great condition. The application was smooth and easy. I will continue to use this on-line parts and accessories service. I am very satisfied with their assistance and service.
Reviewed by Roger M (Aiken, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2017 3:10 PM
This sits up too high. It takes away from your view from inside the truck. I wouldn't recommend this.
Reviewed by Paul D. L (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Dec 13, 2017 1:57 AM
I installed this Windflector by myself on my 2018 Suburu Forester (Touring), and, it would have come out better, if I had enlisted the help of another person. Remember to close the sunroof about 18" from the wide open position, prior to driving, because of the sunroofs' large size, otherwise it will be noisy. Closing it 18" makes it completely quiet! It is one great product! otherwise!