- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the Fronts slip right into your doorframe without any tape, and the Rears connect with tape and clips
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or come shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any adhesives, screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape and clips. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vincent M (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Nov 09, 2017 8:29 PM
The matte black matches the black plastic trim of my 2017 Ford F-150 perfectly; looking like it was factory installed. It also made the windows looked narrower, which I think makes the truck looks sportier. Thus, this window visor looks great. But there is a trade off. You can not see thru the visor because it's matte black. This adds to the view obstruction of the A pillar. But I'm OK with is trade off. It installed quite easily. It's not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. Thus, 4 stars.
Reviewed by rich n (GRAND ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 07, 2017 7:00 PM
compared to the clear and smoke versions this finif matches the rest of the black trim. looks custom.
Reviewed by Ryan C (KEANSBURG, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 05, 2017 4:28 AM
Great matte black finish. Easy to peel off the logo to give a cleaner look.