- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the Fronts slip right into your doorframe without any tape, and the Rears connect with tape and clips
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or come shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any adhesives, screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape and clips. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott T (Granite City, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2017 3:20 AM
While I chose these cause they look bad a$$ however buyer beware they do cause a major blind spot on a-pillars,didn't find out till I bought them. Had a manufacturer defect on one however anythingauto was quick to send replacement. My choice kept them I'm use to driving a forklift anyway lol.
Reviewed by Edward L (Del Valle, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 14, 2017 5:57 AM
Great product, it matched the matte finish parts of my truck. Easy installation and no issues with the front window safety feature. I followed the instructions on installing and re-calibrating the safety feature on youtube. No bounce back issue on my 2016 F150.
Reviewed by James M (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2016 5:11 PM
Excellent product, I bought these for my new truck and the fit perfectly. The back windows were an easy 2 minute install with the tape already attached. The front windows were a little more tricky, since the are headed in place by retention force. The took about 3 minutes a piece, but 10 minutes to make the truck look very stylish and practical.