- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll your windows down and drive in total comfort with EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom designed for a flush fit on your year, make and model
- Aerodynamically sculpted to block wind turbulence from rushing into your auto which reduces drag, improves fuel economy and results in a quieter ride
- Acts like an umbrella when the weather turns south so you can let in some fresh air without drenching your door panels
- Built from tough impact-resistant acrylic that's UV safe for a fade-free finish
- Clean matte black finish for distinct styling
- Easy, no-drill install—the Fronts slip right into your doorframe without any tape, and the Rears connect with tape and clips
- Sold in Front Sets (two EGR Visors) or Front and Rear Sets (four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- Each In-Channel EGR Deflector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're slogging through traffic during the morning commute or cruising down Route 66 on an epic summer road trip, a little fresh air goes a long way. It clears up foggy windows, cools your cockpit and flushes away foul odors (Wienerschnitzel drive-thru, anyone?). Unfortunately, a cracked window invites unwelcomed guests: howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing turbulence. Keep your cockpit comfortable with EGR In-Channel Matte Deflectors.
Come rain or come shine, you're free to roll your windows down anytime with EGR Matte Window Visors. Custom sculpted for a perfect fit around your glass, they create an element-blocking barricade that's both aerodynamic (helps save on gas) and attractive (helps turn heads). Since your EGR Deflectors are made from high-impact acrylic, they're good for the long haul.
Leave your drill in the drawer—front EGR In-Channel Rain Guards fit firmly in your doorframe without any adhesives, screws or hardware. For added stability, rear In-Channel Rain Guards mount with a spot of finish-safe tape and clips. Plus, their sleek matte black finish adds a subtle air of sophistication to your car, truck or SUV. And, these EGR Rain Guards come with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR In-Channel Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2016 5:11 PM
Excellent product, I bought these for my new truck and the fit perfectly. The back windows were an easy 2 minute install with the tape already attached. The front windows were a little more tricky, since the are headed in place by retention force. The took about 3 minutes a piece, but 10 minutes to make the truck look very stylish and practical.
Reviewed by DAVID T (Montgomery City, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Sep 01, 2016 8:19 PM
I got these for my blacked out 2016 GMC All Terrain. They fit great and look awesome on the all black. Took about 10 minutes to install all four and was super easy.
Reviewed by Michael L (SECAUCUS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2016 8:24 PM
Bought these matte black wind deflectors and they not only look awesome, but only took 5 minutes total to install all 4 of them on my new 2016 Dodge Ram 1500. I originally bought the Mopar deflectors and returned them after trying to install them. I gave up after 1 hour. These are a MUCH better product then Mopar deflectors. Sipping was super fast too. Faster then expected... Thank you!
- 2001 chevy silverado carbon fiber deflectors
- rear window wind deflectors
- chrome hood shields
- egr slimline window deflectors
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- gmc bug deflector
- chevy bug shield
- toyota tundra rain guards
- 2011 toyota tacoma bug deflector
- bug shield for chevy silverado
- side steps
- rear view mirrors
- truck fender flares