- Save 10% Use Promo Code EGR10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The EGR Tape-On Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Your SlimLine Window Visors block raging winds, thrashing turbulence, and soaking rain from blowing into your cockpit
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass, and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- The SlimLine Window Visors can even improve your fuel economy by reducing wind drag and promoting an alternative to your air conditioner
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for durability
- Mounts in minutes—your SlimLine Window Visors install firmly using automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- The SlimLine Tape-On Window Visors come complete as either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle
- The SlimLine Window Visors come in a stylish Dark Smoke finish—still see-through for unimpaired side visibility
- EGR backs your SlimLine Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Fresh air can be a real life saver on rainy days, warm afternoons, or when you're driving home after a heavy meal. An airy breeze defogs your windows, cools down cabin temperatures, and vents stale air. Unfortunately, cracked windows also let in howling winds, whipping turbulence and drizzly rain. The solution to this catch-22 is simple - line your glass with SlimLine Window Visors. They block wind and weather from rushing in, so you can motor around with the windows down in peace.
Your sleek SlimLine Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Your SlimLine Window Visors boast an easy, no-drill installation using 3M adhesive. You get all the visors you need to cover your windows-either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle. Available in a transparent Dark Smoke finish with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Tape-On Window Visors Customer Reviews
331 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan V (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jun 26, 2016 8:32 PM
I have in channel windows visors and the glass have hard time to go all the way up. So now it looks grate and no problem with the glass any more.
Reviewed by Megan F (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 30, 2016 8:29 PM
They are nice visors, but they do not fit my truck, so I am returning them
Reviewed by shirley b (marcellus, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 31, 2015 8:02 AM
Of course they are extremely easy to apply, but they are a tad wider than some others and cover a tad bit more of the window, that is a big plus to me. I REALLY like this brand.
Reviewed by James M (Warrenton, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 28, 2015 11:13 AM
EGR makes a great set of tape on visors. I like the fact they install above the side view mirrors instead of under as some competitors products do. They were easy to install and look great.
Reviewed by joshua w (Whitehall, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 08, 2015 12:02 PM
I bought a set of EGR tape on window visors that were said to be custom made for my 2002 chevy tahoe. the front ones would barely fit on and are now peeling off because they do not match the contours of my truck where the mirror and the top of the door meet.
- 3d carbon fiber look bug shield
- egr chrome bug shield
- egr in channel rain guards
- rear window wind deflector
- american flag bug shield
- ford window deflectors
- honda window shields
- honda crv bug deflector
- window visors for dodge ram
- chrome bug deflector f150
- performance brake
- automobile luggage rack
- floor mats for autos