EGR Slimline Window Deflectors
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The SlimLine Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Your SlimLine Window Visors block raging winds, thrashing turbulence, and soaking rain from blowing into your cockpit
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass, and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- The SlimLine Window Visors can even improve your fuel economy by reducing wind drag and promoting an alternative to your air conditioner
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for years of sturdy service
- Mounts in minutes—your SlimLine Window Visors install firmly using automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- The SlimLine Window Visors come complete as either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle
- The SlimLine Window Visors come in a stylish Dark Smoke finish—still see-through for unimpaired side visibility
- EGR backs your SlimLine Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Fresh air can be a real life saver on rainy days, warm afternoons, or when you're driving home after a heavy Mexican meal. An airy breeze defogs your windows, cools down cabin temperatures, and vents stale, rank air. Unfortunately, cracked windows also let in howling winds, whipping turbulence and drizzly rain. The solution to this catch-22 is simple-line your glass with SlimLine Window Visors. They block wind and weather from rushing in, so you can motor around with the windows down in peace.
Your sleek SlimLine Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Your SlimLine Window Visors boast an easy, no-drill installation using 3M adhesive. You get all the visors you need to cover your windows-either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle. Available in a transparent Dark Smoke finish with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Slimline Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
311 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve s (fort wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler Town and Country — Jan 03, 2015 2:41 PM
Easy to install, look great, and so far holding tight after car wash and highway driving.
Reviewed by Robert F (NEW FLORENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country — Dec 29, 2014 8:40 AM
love the way they cut down on the air noise when the wife smokes in the van
Reviewed by Antonio R (New Ulm, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Dec 16, 2014 8:17 PM
Item is not as described there us nothing slim about it looks like a standard deflector.
Reviewed by dawn H (EAST BANGOR, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 23, 2014 3:44 AM
EGR Slimline Window Deflectors work better being closer to the window, also less wind noise. Being slimline it is a better look and does the job better then the big bulky window deflectors. I just took off the big bulky ones and replaced with these. If you do not already have window deflectors & are thinking about buying please buy the in-channel window deflectors. Avoid putting the adhesive on your auto.