EGR Slimline Window Deflectors
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The SlimLine Window Visors are custom-molded for your year, make and model using precise computer designs and cutting-edge thermoform technologies
- Your SlimLine Window Visors block raging winds, thrashing turbulence, and soaking rain from blowing into your cockpit
- Keep your windows rolled down for fresh air, defogged glass, and cooler cabin temperatures without the aggravation of loud, obnoxious wind and weather infiltration
- The SlimLine Window Visors can even improve your fuel economy by reducing wind drag and promoting an alternative to your air conditioner
- Crafted from high-strength acrylic for years of sturdy service
- Mounts in minutes—your SlimLine Window Visors install firmly using automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Clean fit without any drilling, cutting or fabricating
- The SlimLine Window Visors come complete as either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle
- The SlimLine Window Visors come in a stylish Dark Smoke finish—still see-through for unimpaired side visibility
- EGR backs your SlimLine Window Visors with a Lifetime Warranty
Fresh air can be a real life saver on rainy days, warm afternoons, or when you're driving home after a heavy Mexican meal. An airy breeze defogs your windows, cools down cabin temperatures, and vents stale, rank air. Unfortunately, cracked windows also let in howling winds, whipping turbulence and drizzly rain. The solution to this catch-22 is simple-line your glass with SlimLine Window Visors. They block wind and weather from rushing in, so you can motor around with the windows down in peace.
Your sleek SlimLine Window Visors are custom-built using precise computer designs for a fit that looks factory installed. And, they're made from space-age acrylic for stellar strength and durability.
Your SlimLine Window Visors boast an easy, no-drill installation using 3M adhesive. You get all the visors you need to cover your windows-either a set of 2 or 4, depending on your vehicle. Available in a transparent Dark Smoke finish with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Slimline Window Deflectors Customer Reviews
308 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dawn H (EAST BANGOR, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 23, 2014 3:44 AM
EGR Slimline Window Deflectors work better being closer to the window, also less wind noise. Being slimline it is a better look and does the job better then the big bulky window deflectors. I just took off the big bulky ones and replaced with these. If you do not already have window deflectors & are thinking about buying please buy the in-channel window deflectors. Avoid putting the adhesive on your auto.
Reviewed by Alan W (Turners Falls, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2014 6:12 AM
Went on easy, look great nice and slim. Not like the regular window vents that are a little bulkier looking. Does job keeping rain out with window open on those hot days with afternoon T-Storms. Only time will tell if the hold up like going through a winter season. So far so good.
Reviewed by Lindy T (Martinsburg, WV) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2014 4:48 AM
I searched for 3 weeks for Deflectors for my Jeep but no other partsnhouse had them, most said they were not available. But these guys had them at a decent price. They were shipped quickly, at a decent price And they fit!