- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bask in fresh, clean air without suffering the elements with EGR Tape-On Matte Black Window Visors
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Lets you roll down your windows for clearing up foggy glass, cooling down your cockpit and venting nose-singeing smells
- Blocks howling wind, soggy rain and MPG-killing drag when your windows are cracked
- Constructed from high-impact, UV-safe acrylic for years of dependable duty
- These EGR visors sport a sleek matte black finish
- Simple to mount with the pre-applied automotive-grade adhesive
- Available for your front windows (set of two EGR Rain Guards) or for your front and rear windows (set of four EGR Window Visors) depending on your vehicle
- EGR Tape-On Matte Black Window Visors come with a Lifetime Warranty
Foggy windows, stuffy heat, barking spiders—you face a lot of foes on your daily drive. Without a little fresh air, your cockpit starts to feel—and smell—like a high school locker room. But the second you crack the windows, you're blown away by wind, drenched by rain and slowed by drag. Stand up to the elements and enjoy a more comfortable commute with EGR Tape-On Matte Black Deflectors.
Custom molded for a flawless fit on your car, truck or SUV, EGR vent visors create a defensive perimeter around your windows. Crack open your glass, and you get a smooth flow of fresh air circulating through your cabin without the ear-piercing whistle of wind. And, EGR window visors can help improve your fuel economy by fighting off drag and reducing your dependence on A/C.
Strength and style come standard with your EGR Deflectors. Not only are they built to last from high-impact acrylic, but they also boast a head-turning matte black finish. Best of all, they install easily with automotive-grade 3M adhesive and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Tape-On Matte Black Window Visors Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mark h (nottingham, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2014 4:47 AM
I really wanted to like the EGR Tape-on Deflectors, but after a proper install the front door Deflectors aren't molded right for the curve of the doors at the back corner and both of them have come loose in that back corner. This defeats the purpose of having them, should have gotten the in-channel Deflectors. Wish I could get my money back.