- Shelter yourself in style with Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
- No drilling or cutting required for installation
- Thermoplastic construction is designed for impact-resistance and toughness
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model
- In-channel design yields a cleaner look than tape-on visors
- High-quality chrome offers a finished appearance
- Let fresh air in while keeping sun, wind and rain out
- Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Don’t endure another bout of bad weather without Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors. Blocking wind, rain and sun, Putco Window Visors give you and your passengers a comfortable, worry-free ride. Roll down the window for some fresh air without being blasted with a face-full of wind and the thunderous rumble of wind noise. By helping to cool your cabin temperature, your Putco Window Visor also decrease fuel consumption if you turn off your gas-guzzling A/C.
Putco Chrome Window Visor’s in-channel design gives your ride an attractive, finished look paired with the advantage of added utility. The durable, ABS construction is manufactured to withstand the elements and resist dings and dents from road debris. Custom-fit for your make and model, Putco Element Chrome Window Visors are installed without drilling or cutting – making them easy to remove as well.
Your Putco Window Visor adds a touch of chrome with an abundant amount of benefits. Stay dry, lessen the effects of wind noise and keep cool thanks to Putco Element Chrome Window Visors – backed with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Some vehicles require a channel spacer (included when applicable)
Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian H (Waxahachie, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2014 9:09 AM
I have had both styles over the years but now go this route. the only thing that does not work so well w/the newer vehicles and the in-channel design is the auto closure system, it WILL not allow you to use this function w/out the window re-opening!! they look great and match the oem chrome. takes all of 5min to install.
Reviewed by Larry R (Fort Gay, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 21, 2014 11:50 AM
Visors look great! Only problem was getting the spacer to work correctly. I lost both of them down through the window channel into the door. They still fit fine but my window has to be raised gently to get it to stay closed. Need two more spacers.Instructions sent with spacers weren't very good.
Reviewed by Kody B (Blanchardville, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2014 9:42 AM
Excellent quality compared to other visors. They are sturdy and dont feel all cheap as oposed to other products. I definately feel like I got what I paid for. They look great!!
Reviewed by willis k (Bennett, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 16, 2014 8:18 PM
I HAVE SET UP A BUNCH OF TRUCKS, IN MY 65 YEARS AS A CONSUMER AND I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH EVERY PURCHASE INVOLVING PUTCO PRODUCTS, THANKS AGAIN FOR !
Putco Element In-Channel Chrome Window Visors
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco deflectors
- wade vent shades
- weather tech side window deflectors
- in channel side window deflectors
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2012 honda crv bug deflector
- bed liners ford ranger
- silverado rain guards
- bed cover for trucks
- cheap cold air intake kits
- custom truck floor mats