- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend against the wind, rain and sun with Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors
- Custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- No risk of scratching the glass or interfering with window operation
- Tape-on visors shelter the entire window channel
- Durable, ABS construction designed to withstand weather and debris
- Polished chrome offers a first-class look
- Keeps the elements out and lets fresh air in
- Quick and easy tape-on installation – no drilling or cutting
- Your Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors carry a 1-year limited warranty
Say “so long” to foggy windows, stale air and wet sleeves thanks to your Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors. With seamless Putco Tape-On Visors, you can breathe in fresh air while blocking out the wind and weather. The durable, ABS construction is designed to stand up to everything Mother Nature can dish out like hot sun, hard rain and wild winds.
Each Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visor installs simply – just peel back the automotive grade 3M tape and stick the deflectors in place. Since Putco Tape-On Visors rest completely outside of the window, they shelter around the entire window channel and offer optimal protection from the elements. Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors deliver a smooth finish and a useful upgrade to your daily driver.
The out-of-window design of Putco Tape-On Visors guarantees that your windows operate properly and stay scratch-free. Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors step up your ride’s style and function and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BILL L (HAVERTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Jul 16, 2017 4:50 PM
after trimming the tab that is to go in the slot in front. the tab would keep the window from closing.
Reviewed by kent r (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) — Mar 13, 2016 6:01 AM
They were easy to install and they look great. The chrome finish brings out the black color. My car is making thee difference when compare to other Sonatas.
- putco deflectors
- rating of banks economind diesel tuner
- rear lift blocks for a 2011 ford f150
- stampede lp series hood protector
- saab dash cover
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- honda window shields
- jeep liberty sunroof
- venza window deflector
- 2010 cadillac srx floor mats
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- pick up truck bed nets
- rubber car mats vehicle