- Defend against the wind, rain and sun with Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors
- Custom-crafted for your specific vehicle
- No risk of scratching the glass or interfering with window operation
- Tape-on visors shelter the entire window channel
- Durable, ABS construction designed to withstand weather and debris
- Polished chrome offers a first-class look
- Keeps the elements out and lets fresh air in
- Quick and easy tape-on installation – no drilling or cutting
- Your Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors carry a 1-year limited warranty
Say “so long” to foggy windows, stale air and wet sleeves thanks to your Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors. With seamless Putco Tape-On Visors, you can breathe in fresh air while blocking out the wind and weather. The durable, ABS construction is designed to stand up to everything Mother Nature can dish out like hot sun, hard rain and wild winds.
Each Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visor installs simply – just peel back the automotive grade 3M tape and stick the deflectors in place. Since Putco Tape-On Visors rest completely outside of the window, they shelter around the entire window channel and offer optimal protection from the elements. Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors deliver a smooth finish and a useful upgrade to your daily driver.
The out-of-window design of Putco Tape-On Visors guarantees that your windows operate properly and stay scratch-free. Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors step up your ride’s style and function and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lucie B (HAMPTON, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Oct 04, 2014 4:33 AM
These Chrome Window Visors are elegant and a snap to install. Strong, shiny and attractive, The Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors add class to my Silver Sonata. I recommend these without a doubt.
Putco Element Tape-On Chrome Window Visors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?