- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep sun, wind and rain away with a sleek set of Putco Element Tinted Window Visors
- Tinted shade adds a finished look to your ride’s exterior style
- Crafted from high-quality GE polycarbonate to resist dents and dings
- Injection-molded for a precision fit on your specific car, truck, van or SUV
- Available for in-channel or tape-on installation (depending on vehicle)—no cutting or drilling
- Your Putco Element Tinted Window Visors are backed by a 1-year warranty
Enjoy your drive—no matter what Mother Nature has in store—with a set of Putco Element Tinted Window Visors. Designed to keep harsh elements from invading your interior, these must-have accessories are the perfect way to prevent sun, wind and rain from ruining your ride.
As fashionable as they are functional, Putco Tinted In channel Window Deflectors allow a steady stream of fresh air to flow in, while adding a sleek look to your vehicle’s exterior. Constructed from durable GE polycarbonate, Putco Element Smoke Tape On Window Visors are made to stay dent-free for miles of rough roads ahead.
Putco Tinted In Channel Deflectors are injection-molded for a custom-fit on your specific car, truck, van or SUV and are available for in-channel or tape-on installation (depending on vehicle). Your Putco Element Tinted Window Visors are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Element Tinted Window Visors Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (DRY CREEK, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sportage — Mar 29, 2017 3:34 AM
These visor cover the entire rear window of my 2016 Kia Sportage as most do not cover the rear portion that does not roll down. This makes the appearance so much better. I am truly 100% pleased with the appearance, ease of installation and the price of these visors. I would recommend them to anyone who does not want to invest a fortune in many brands that are no better quality.
Reviewed by John M (Beverly, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2016 12:26 PM
I received them on time they look great and I'm sure when my new truck finally arrives they will look great on the it , very pleased with the Putco window visors.
Reviewed by Peter L (junction city, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Spark — Oct 24, 2016 8:50 PM
The adhesive on the visors sick to the car. But after a week the visor themselves started to peek off of the car, leaving behind the adhesive strips
- putco deflectors
- avs in channel ventvisor deflectors
- jet pcm challenger 6 spd
- k&n cold air intake shield
- lexus dash cover
- american flag bug shield
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- 2011 chevy aveo floor mats
- toyota tundra bug guard
- jeep grand cherokee rain guards
- car rims
- custom floor mats
- custom license plate frames