Breathing in cool, fresh air is a luxury you only get to enjoy about half of the year – that is when it’s not raining or snowing outside. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. When you install vent visors on your vehicle, you can keep your windows open and enjoy free-flowing air all year long. By channeling rain, sleet and snow away from your ride, you get the benefit of a refreshing breeze without a wet interior.
- Easy to install with no adhesive, drilling or tools
- Designed to deliver a sleek, low-profile look
- Easy to remove or replace – just pop out at any time
- Snug-fit design requires extra force, bending or flexing which may cause damage
- After a few years of use, in channel window visors may loosen up, rattle or even fall out
- Contact between visor and window may cause light glass scratching or deflector damage
- Easily mount over your vehicle's window frames with included automotive-grade 3M tape
- Frame coverage provides additional shelter for the entire window channel
- No risk of scratching the glass or interfering with window operation
- Removal process is more difficult than in-channel visors
- After removal, leftover adhesive can leave behind a residue.
- Mount outside the window and protrude more than in-channel
What’s the Best Vent Visor for You?
With so many styles and brands of window deflectors to choose from, AutoAnything promises one thing – whether you choose in channel vs tape on vent visors, you’re guaranteed to enjoy fresh air driving in any weather. To make an even more informed purchase, check out our vehicle-specific reviews, so you can know which vent visors are best for your year, make and model.