- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Universal Install Guide (PDF)
- Line your bed rails with the classic look and customizable fit of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails
- Pick from a wide range of universal lengths with or without base plates
- The ideal option for adding bed rails when you're already equipped with a truck toolbox, headache rack or overhead storage rack
- Once in place, bed rails help shield your pickup's side rails from falling freight and create extra tie-down points
- Select models mount right to your stake pockets while others require drilling
- Constructed from steel with your choice of chrome plating, black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- Chrome and black bed rails come with a 5-year warranty
- Stainless steel Go Rhino bed rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accessories that are custom built for your truck really only fit if you've left your pickup mostly stock. Once you start decking it out with bed accessories like toolboxes, headache racks and light bars, it gets harder and harder to find custom-sized gear that works together with your add-ons. Fortunately, Go Rhino makes it easy to customize even the most heavily modified payloads with their Universal Truck Bed Rails.
Unlike traditional pickup rails that come pre-sized to fit your rig, Go Rhino Truck Rails are universal. Just pick the length you need and bolt them into place—you're in total control of the outcome. Whether you're rolling in a short bed with a low-profile toolbox or a long bed with an overhead rack, you're sure to find the right bars for your workhorse.
Head-turning style comes standard with every pair of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails. You can choose between classic chrome, sleek black powder coating or polished stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets to protect your paint job, and minor drilling may be needed to install them outside of your stake pockets. What's more, they come with a 5-year warranty for the chrome and black models or a Lifetime Warranty for the stainless bed rails.
Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (WHITEHALL, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 7:52 PM
Very good price & fast shipping. Was very pleased with service. The only problem I had was with front nuts, I couldn't reach in the fender wells to put on. I had to cut 2 small holes in the inside of box to get nuts on. A Dremel worked great. All & all they look great. Thanks
Reviewed by Mike O (Angier, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2018 2:31 AM
These universal rhino bed rails work very well. I purchased the 4 foot long rails because I have a tool box on my Dodge Ram. These fit perfect on my quad cab four door short bed truck. Very good quality and a very reasonable price compared to the others. I have purchased several pairs of these over the years for different trucks. Thanks!!!
Reviewed by Ryan K (ELY, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Nov 07, 2017 8:38 AM
It seems that the tolerance on the internal threads could have been a little tighter also.