Power Stop Brake Kit
- Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads feature a high-impact carbon ceramic formula
- Deliver up to 20% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Faster stops with no noise and low dust
- Thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Dual-layer rubberized shims
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Feature drill holes to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop-winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
1725 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David K (SAN RAMON, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 1:09 AM
Replaced the stock brakes on a 2011 4 Runner with 85k miles. brakes came with replacement clips all round, plenty of high temp grease, and rubber inserts for rear caliper slider pins. Would recommend ordering top and bottom slider pins for front calipers, but I just cleaned well and reused. Broke in per the instructions. Brakes are more progressive than stock pads, rotors are well made and no pedal pulsing. Brakes are quiet and came with new shims. Overall very happy for the price paid.
Reviewed by Terry T (Rochester, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Kia Sorento — Tuesday at 11:33 AM
The rotors on my '05 Kia Sorento were warping in less than a year. The kit was shipped quickly and installed easily. First few weeks there was excessive dust, but then it lessened considerably. After about 6 months, they seem to be holding up at least as well as the O E from parts store. I would recommend this kit.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Tuesday at 8:34 AM
it was easy to put on and all the parts were there just like I said and is working great would buy from them again with great shipping thanks have a great day
Reviewed by DayDreams P (Antioch, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Sunday at 11:25 PM
I ordered drilled rotor because I used to get over heated rotor after a few minutes of driving; but now that I installed these new rotors and pads I'm very satisfied with the out come.
- power stop brakes review
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- ssbc performance brake systems
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- honda brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- brakes for nissan titan
- chrysler 300 brake rotors
- seat covers for 2008 ford escape
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv
- car license plate frame