- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2419 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve B (Concord, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Monday at 1:09 PM
After talking with a sales rep.,I was steered towards ordering this "package" vs the EBC set-up that I originally called about. I even had the m/c flushed & bled the lines properly. To me, these are no better than the garbage OEM brakes it came with when new. I wish I had not taken AA'S advice, should have stuck with EBC. VERY disappointed...big waste of money.
Reviewed by Jason B (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sequoia — Monday at 6:33 AM
Was expecting at least a noticable difference in braking ability and modulation but these feel no better than the stock brakes. I don't think I would buy these again.
Reviewed by Linda M. C (LEBANON, VA) — Sunday at 5:48 AM
All the parts need are provided in the kit. I installed this kit on my daughter van and she says it stops the best it ever has. She had spent about 500 dollars 3 months ago having the brakes replaced.
- are power stop brakes good
- slotted and cross drilled rotors
- ssbc disc brake caliper upgrade reviews
- stoptech sport kit for nissan maxima
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- acura brakes and rotors
- 2007 silverado brake kit
- g37 brake pads
- tahoe rotors
- truck tool chest
- vehicle seat covers
- dash kits for cars