- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2653 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E (COLTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Wednesday at 7:46 AM
Fit and finish seemed good and installed without issue. Took care of the shake in the front end due to the factory rotors warping. Time will tell how long the product will last. So far very happy with the performance.
Reviewed by Chris W (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 17, 2017 7:23 AM
Great kit! Came with all the parts for brake replacement, including lube. Brake performance is better than stock and maybe a little overkill for my purposes but the cost was better than OEM replacement.
Reviewed by Roxanne M (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Apr 16, 2017 9:49 AM
I wanted a sporter look for my wheels and these rotors were what I was looking for,in addition better brake pads. I 've had them on my car over a week now and I am very pleased with the braking on my car. No complaints at all.
Reviewed by Freddy S (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 6 — Apr 16, 2017 8:27 AM
The old rotars and brake made the car unbearable to drive but once I changed to the power stop the difference was incredible. Highly recommend