- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
462 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert m (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 5:54 AM
Easy to install. Perfect fit. Quiet and greatly improved pedal feel especially when hot. I drive the Moutains in Vail Colorado and it is very demanding on the brakes. Impressive package for the price.
Reviewed by David R (georgetown, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2016 2:43 AM
Installed kit with no issues. All hardware is included. Only had brake installed for a few days, it has improved stopping performance of my truck.
- are powerstop brakes good
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- bmw brake rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- mini brake pads
- 2008 dodge ram 1500 brake upgrades
- honda accord 2010 brake pads
- mazda 3 brake rotors
- car floor mats custom
- custom grille emblems
- truck bras