- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
579 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Manuel P (EATONTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country — Saturday at 7:39 AM
This is my second set that I've purchased for my 09 T&C. The first was the Z23 set and it worked great. I just didn't replace the pads when I should have and so I needed to replace both because of my bad. I got 40K miles on last set so I was very happy. Went with the Truck & Tow set this time for the extra heavy duty pads. Just make sure you keep an eye on the level of your pads and you should be very happy with how these pads and rotors last.
Reviewed by Richard G (SPOKANE, WA) — Jul 11, 2017 9:49 AM
Great kit, easy to install,twice the brakes over the stock brakes. I'm towing a trailer and needed more breaking power.
Reviewed by Michael S (NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Jul 10, 2017 9:32 AM
Zinc electro plating (vs. painted) was a serious selling point - Replaced destroyed 4 year old stock rotors, with only 13,500 miles on them ! The rust had built up, in the parking drum, soooo bad that had to air chisel the old ones off AND the entire inner disc was scaled over - could not be turned... Based on past Power Stop products, I expect these to last at least 50,000 miles/ 6 years.
Reviewed by Chris K (INTERLOCHEN, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2017 6:27 AM
These breaks are fantastic. I installed them on my towing/work truck. Very good stopping power and did everything I could ask of it. My only con was the clip that holds the break pads to the caliper. This clip was thin and easily bent. However the clip was very similar to the stock clips I pulled off. This was my only problem and it does not affect the breaks at all.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- restore garage storage system
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- aries floor liners
- acura brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads
- toyota car floor mats
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- floor mats for chrysler 300
- audi s5 brakes
- bed liner accessories
- all weather car cover
- front guards for trucks