Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 2/05 - 2/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
411 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C B (HONOLULU, HI) — Saturday at 3:21 PM
Great sounding. Amazing there's no resonance in the cab of my vehicle. Install was very easy. Overall very happy!!
Reviewed by robert w (ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — Friday at 11:46 AM
EASY INSTALL AND GREAT SOUND, NOT TOO LOUD AND MILD NOTE AT IDLE. BARKS WHEN ACCELERATING HARD, AS IT SHOULD, AND POWER INCREASE WAS FELT BIG TIME. MPG EVEN INCREASED WHEN CRUISING.HIGHLY RECOMEND! IT WAS INSTALLED ON A 2012 CADDY CTS V WITH A K&N AIR FILTER. I'M GUESSING AT LEAST 30+ HP GAIN.
Reviewed by ken f (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Jan 21, 2015 8:07 PM
Good performance and sound quality is good (sport)..... Wish the black tips were actually true shine black, not black/nickel.
Reviewed by Tina N (ARNOLD, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Charger — Jan 16, 2015 9:50 AM
I bought the Corsa for my 2007 Charger SRT8 and the Corsa gave my Charger a nice muscle car sound at Wot. My only complaint is that the exhaust isnt that much louder at idle but ill see if the exhaust breaks in. Overall im very happy and pleased with my purchase from Autoanything and Corsa.
Reviewed by Chad H (Marietta, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2015 2:17 AM
I got this exhuast about 2 weeks ago and can't stand when it goes into v4 mode. Sounds great with v8. Corsa claims that the reason is no drone noise... wrong. My opinion I would have stayed stock.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive