- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
539 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary S (Salem, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — May 11, 2016 10:36 AM
If you want more aggressive than a stock exhaust system, but not totally aggressive, the 2 1/2" system from catalytic converter back, sounds great idling and thru acceleration, and quiets out for highway travel, this is the system for you
Reviewed by Richard D (SILOAM SPRINGS, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru WRX — May 04, 2016 6:30 PM
Installation is plug and play. Came with bolts and clamps, good thing because stock bolt broke when removing old exhaust. Recommend at least 2 people for install if DYI. Someone needs to hold pipe while tightening. And when installing dual catbacks, you don't want to drop them or scratch them. And you need help to make sure they line up. Idle is rather quiet, but deep note. When stepping on it, has a deeper GROWL, med-loud sound! No fart can! Came with small scratch on tip though :(
Reviewed by Charmesee J (Westland, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — May 02, 2016 11:06 PM
Order for a customer car A.A.T. told me it would not ship out for 5-7 Days. How ever it came two days later. FedEx left it outside. For the neighborhood heads. To take" I never got to install on my customer car.I had to refund him his money back. So he went to Mr.Muffler and I still have not received my money back from AAT. Two weeks +
Reviewed by Thomas B (PURLING, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2016 6:24 PM
Very easy to install 60 min old exhaust off and new one on. Sounds awesome sounds stock at cruising speeds until you hit the gas.