No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
647 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (Halifax, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2018 5:02 AM
Sounds great, but tail pipes out the back after installation looked like they were ready to fall of hanging very low uneven not tight to bumper sloppy. Had to bend hanging brackets to bring them tight to bumper for a nice tight level installation just below bumper. other wise with out these adjustments it looked like shit one pipe hanging lower than the other and both were hanging to low. For the price should not have to bend factory and supplied hanger for a nice tight install.
Reviewed by ricardo z (WHITTIER, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Dec 28, 2017 8:58 PM
This is my third corsa system. Hands down the best exhausts out there. Ive had the Xtreme cat back systems on all my SRT8s.No drone in the cabin at cruising speeds and sounds super aggressive at WOT. You get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Nick M (HORN LAKE, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 24, 2017 9:29 AM
At start up the sound is really deep, it almost sounds like I have headers on my 2017 Tahoe LT. The tone is slightly noticeable when cruising around but when you actually get on it that's when you will hear a big difference. There is zero drone/cabin noise cruising on the highway, I tested this myself between 55-85. The only issue I had when installing this corsa cat-back is that I had to cut some of my OEM mud flap off the right rear due to the tail pipe touching.
Reviewed by Dominic C (Rutland, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Dec 14, 2017 5:02 AM
On the plus side, this system was easy to install. It sounds great on start up and at idle. On the down side there is a lot of drone in the 2k rpm range, so pretty much all the time during driving. Also for the price I figured the whole system would be made of stainless steal. It isn't, only the muffler and tailpipe are stainless. That's a big disappointment. Overall take; spend a little more and get the Borla instead.