Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 1/06 - 1/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
392 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve w (IRVING, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 6:32 AM
Pulled my cats off my GT500, and installed an off road H-pipe. Then I spent a lot of $$$$ trying to find an aggressive muffler that wasn't TOO loud. The Corsa Xtreme fit the bill. Very, very, aggressive at full throttle, but no drone at cruising speed or glass pack loud at idle.
Reviewed by Brent D (Fenton, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Wednesday at 9:26 PM
So far I like it alot. Gives the hemi a throatier sound but not obnoxious. Still quiet inside when cruising. I had a speed shop install it so I can't comment on ease of installation.
Reviewed by Tony W (Clayton, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Wednesday at 12:59 PM
Corsa's the best on the market for pure sound. It's quiet when cruising and brutal when i say so. I own a C5 Z06 and i believe this exhaust was made for my vette. The look and performance is spot on and was easy to install in only 45 minutes. The price was far better than any other competitor and was at my house in 3 days. I really wouldn't recommend anyone with an LS6 to get the extreme version unless you want a ticket for noise pollution. The "sport" is a beast all by itself when you mash the pedal. But you still have to be careful around cops!!
Reviewed by Michael B (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Nov 23, 2014 9:55 PM
Corsa Sport Exhaust was delivered on time (which was very fast), it was packaged very well with no damage or chance for damage, quality appears to be very high, install was easy and included instructions were very easy to follow. Sound is OK at idle, in hindsight I should have gotten the more aggressive "Extreme" version. It does sound good when I get on it though and I haven't experienced any drone, I do have a big amp w/2 subs so, I probably wouldn't hear it anyway. Overall I'm happy.
Reviewed by Joseph S (GLENVIEW, IL) — Nov 21, 2014 6:37 AM
I absolutely love this exhaust.I had a hard time deciding between the sport and touring sound levels, as there are really no good sound clips to compare the two.I ordered the sport and was glad I did.It has a great rumble at idle, the perfect sound with acceleration, yet while cruising sounds stock. I rated the installation 3 stars. I had it installed by a trusted local mechanic.He told me the first pipe on the Corsa did not fit as securely as he thought it should.He called Corsa directly and they basically blew him off. Overall I would highly recommend this exhaust.