- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
480 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard F (Port Charlotte, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Wednesday at 12:15 PM
Corsa sport is better them OEM has a nice sound at idol , and light to light Good on the high way it's not noxiously loud .If your looking for LOUD this not for you .Install was easy little over and hour fit perfect tips look great they are weld on so you cannot us OEM tips .Caution make sure you have the right part # I check with the factory Autoanything was sending the wrong part luckily I caught it they got it back from FedEx Before it was delivered ,and sent the right one
Reviewed by Josh H (Telford, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac Escalade — Wednesday at 11:28 AM
My system came in And looks very nice upon inspection the muffler was not flared on one end, so you could not use clamps to assemble the system which was very frustrating due to the cost of the system so I had to take it to muffler shop to install costing more money and wasted time...inspect closely
Reviewed by Thomas P (Hope Mills, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Oct 02, 2015 3:09 PM
Sounds amazing, easy to install. saved for a year to get my corsa sport exhaust, worth the wait, costs a more then other systems, but can see and hear the difference.
Reviewed by Daniel L (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Oct 01, 2015 8:23 PM
I got the pn 14464blk corsa extreme sound level exhaust. If this is loud, I must be going deaf because I'm pretty sure those Hondas I'm passing are infinitely louder than me. The sound/tone is good but the volume is nowhere near as advertised on their YouTube video. At idle it gets really quiet. From inside the car it's impossible to hear much of the exhaust sound.
Reviewed by Micah S (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 21, 2015 9:40 AM
I have done about every kind of exhaust you can do on on muscles cars, jeeps, and modern V-8's. This exhaust sounds better than anything I have ever done including brands like Flowmaster, Borla and other major names. The best part is there is no drone, I mean it -zero drone at any speed, at 40 mph and above all I hear is my tires, but when you get on the gas it sounds like a beast. What ever Corsa does gives it a different sound than anything out there, almost like an exotic sports car.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive