- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
535 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (PURLING, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:24 PM
Very easy to install 60 min old exhaust off and new one on. Sounds awesome sounds stock at cruising speeds until you hit the gas.
Reviewed by Markus S (Springfield Gardens, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Apr 24, 2016 12:04 AM
The sound is great, however for my taste a bit too loude. I have to use my car at night and get out of the compound, I'm worried to wake up my naighbour hood.
Reviewed by Kyle J (PEGRAM, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Apr 19, 2016 7:47 PM
I was looking for an exhaust with minimum drone but had a throaty tune. This is the best sounding exhaust I have owned compared to flowmasters. If you want an obnoxiously loud exhaust this is not for you. It is slightly louder than stock at idle, but sounds like real performance once you get on it. I have this paired with an air raid MIT.
Reviewed by RANDY K (COLUMBUS, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2016 7:17 AM
I feel that this exhaust is too quiet. It's loud on cold start but can hardly hear it at warm idle. No drone, but can't hear it at all driving. The muffler takes out the low sound waves, but don't we WANT to hear the low rumble. Install was easy and accurate. Quality looks very good. I wish the tips would be longer and not like a bubble at the end.
Reviewed by Brandon B (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Apr 16, 2016 6:03 AM
Exhaust was very ease to install fit like a glove has everything you need looks great and sounds great wish it was a little louder but sounds great inside truck just as promised it's only a little louder in the cab of truck and a good amount louder outside exhaust doesn't really wake up till wide open throttle expensive but glad I bought from auto anything it was my first time and won't be my last