- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 9/18 - 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
471 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph S (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sunday at 11:42 AM
AWESOME EXHAUST!!! Ever since I have owned trucks I always wanted a corsa exhaust!! Finally got a new truck and just did it! Sure there are cheaper exhaust systems out here, non that will compare to sound of the Corsa exhaust!! Build quality is amazing, fit and finish was perfect! I even took the time paint the aluminized pipes black!! Whole exhaust looks amazing and sounds amazing. No drone, quite when you want it to be, then head turning when you get on it! You won't be disappointed!!
Reviewed by Erick B (Seguin, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 2:04 AM
I was very excited about this purchase for my new 2015 tundra. After researching for a couple weeks decided to go with corsa exhaust. The system is barely different then the stock system the truck came with. At idle can't even tell its on. And really have to throttle it to hear it at all. Now I wasn't looking for anything super loud but I wanted to be able to hear it for a thousand dollars. Called corsa and they said it was the trucks restrictive manifold? Whatever
Reviewed by John E (Mason, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Saturday at 7:18 AM
Had mine installed by Cincy Speed and it sounds awesome and I noticed more power immediately.
Reviewed by David G (Miami, FL) — Aug 11, 2015 3:54 AM
I'm very pleased with this exhaust system. It looks great and sounds awesome. It also feels like it gained some torque.
Reviewed by Joshua M (ESSEX JUNCTION, VT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 10, 2015 8:38 PM
Very happy with this exhaust system. Nice growl on startup, distinct rumble at idle, refined roar on acceleration, quiet as stock when cruising. Absolutely no drone. There is a faint flutter when AFM kicks in, but it's not annoying at all.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive