- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1735 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antonio G (SILETZ, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 9:00 PM
Great sound, arrived on time, looks awesome I had our local exhaust guy install it he said one of the hangers didn't come with the kit. That's the only complaint. Overall great product I would recommend it every time.
Reviewed by Tyler M (HICKMAN, NE) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Monday at 4:31 PM
No doubt this is the best sounding exhaust system available for the Honda Ridgeline. I was happily surprised to hear that the exhaust system sounds identical to the promo clips on YouTube. The system looks great, especially the dual tips, and was a breeze to install. Going down the road, the kit gives off a very comfortable tone in the cab. It is not too quite nor too loud. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to give their ridgeline that just right tone.
Reviewed by Raymond S (SOUTH RIVER, NJ) — Friday at 7:08 AM
I just had my new Flowmaster Exhaust installed last week. The sound is great and give my Yukon that little extra to take it from stock. I had the same Flowmaster Exhaust previously and love the sound. Unfortunately they only last a few years in my experience so you have to keep buying them.
Reviewed by Gloria M (N LAWRENCE, OH) — Thursday at 7:14 PM
This Flowmaster system added great throaty sound to my 2004 SRT8 Superbee. It was shipped to me in a timely basis, there was special pricing and free delivery. This was my first experience with Auto Anything, and I would definitely order from them again. Plus ... they offer Ebates, to further the savings! Great all the way around and I am very happy with Flowmaster and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by David F (Buford, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Apr 20, 2017 1:34 AM
this is perfect exhaust for the everyday driver to get better performance out his/her car. It also lets everyone around know you have made changes to your car.