- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1754 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by corey t (BOZRAH, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 9:42 PM
I was weary about purchasing this setup but with 15% off I figured I'd give it a shot. I didn't want a real annoyingly loud exhaust going on my 45,000 dollar truck but wanted duals and a little sound too. The exhaust does drone a little bit at 1700-1800 rpm which unfortunately is the rpm I am at on the highway. The exhaust tip bolts stripped out well before they even started tightening down onto the tailpipes. Other than that the quality seems good. I'll admit I'm happy with it overall though.
Reviewed by John L (Garden City, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Apr 24, 2016 5:20 AM
Purchased a Flowmaster cat- back exhaust system for my 2012 jeep liberty sounds great not to aggressive not loud but you know it's there ,autoantything gave me a great price
Reviewed by Jimmy Dale P (Dandridge, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Apr 24, 2016 5:00 AM
Love the mufflers, changed my 2013 SS camaro from a wimpy sound to a deep, muscular roar. Now, when I get on it it comes alive and sounds like the muscle car it is and still quite enough cabin when cruising. Made my car a lot more fun to drive!
Reviewed by Trevor S (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Apr 21, 2016 9:11 AM
3 of 5 stars. Sound is so so, was told this was the loudest. Did not know the exhaust tips were as small as soda straws. Came with stripped screws so I had to pay extra for it to be welded. My fault for trusting a stranger on live chat, should've done my research.
Reviewed by Jim H (MILFORD, CT) — Apr 21, 2016 5:16 AM
Clamps don't tighten down put to much pressure on them and bolts snap had to purchase other clamps added cost approximately 80.00
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks