Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal)
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 129515
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT is an all-in-one tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device
- Available for gas or diesel vehicles
- Gas GT tunes Dodge, Ford, GM and Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs
- Diesel GT tunes Ford, Dodge and GM trucks and SUVs
- Improved engine efficiency (diesel) or fuel economy (gas)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Tons of download features like speedometer calibration
- Up to 42 HP gains for gas engines: up to 120 HP gains for diesels
- Exclusive driving coach feature
- Full color display with multiple color themes
- Day and night driving modes
- Internet updates and upgrades
- Easy installation
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled vehicles
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Under your hood awaits a tremendous amount of potential power, just begging to be unleashed with the four-in-one Triple Dog Gauge Tuner (49-State Legal). Every vehicle deserves to perform at its peak and the remarkable Bully Dog GT does just that - tapping into your engine to put huge horsepower, torque and throttle response gains right at your fingertips.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuners (49-State Legal) were developed as a flexible way to customize your vehicle whether you’re at the track or off-road. The Triple Dog GT provides multiple drivetrain settings that can be tuned and adjusted, a fully customizable gauge pack that monitors four gauge functions at one time and state-of-the-art Driving Coach software.
This advanced tuner is available for both gas and diesel burners. Able to deliver double-digit horsepower and torque gains on gas models while ramping up to triple digit dividends on diesel rigs, the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) features aftermarket enhancements for an extraordinary number of vehicle applications. Your Bully Dog GT is loaded with additional features including drag tree vehicle performance testing on the gas model and coveted, on-the-fly power levels on the diesel option. Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner reviews rate them at the top of the class when it comes to power programmers. To top it all off, your programmer comes with a 1-year warranty.
- To avoid damaging power surges to your aftermarket electronics and GT Tuner, run a trickle charger during installation.
- Disconnect all aftermarket electronics from all vehicle ports during installation to avoid damage to your GT Tuner.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner (49-State Legal) Customer Reviews
411 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gabriel C (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Xterra — Monday at 9:12 AM
Install was a breeze, performs very well. It helped in correcting my speedo after replacing my OEM tires with larger tires and has improves my gas milage.. when I can stay out of the throttle. :)
Reviewed by Mat B (Forest Hill, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Jan 20, 2015 6:27 PM
No WOT, no CAI , not many options for the 2014 fronteir , bully dog told me to keep pulling fuses in the fuse box till I found one that switched off with the ignition and then just hung up the phone. There tech department has went downhill
Reviewed by KEVIN M (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 17, 2015 5:49 AM
Had my n/a truck dyno'd. Performance tune is running an AFR of 14-15 which is way too lean. Be careful. Also, the seat belt chime will not disable. Use Regular tune, unlimited, and economy throttle. Lack of custom tunes and the ability to add addon parts like CAI is a minus.
Reviewed by James P (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jan 16, 2015 6:45 PM
UR ADVERTISEMENT STATED U COULD CHANGE THESE BUT WE CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS. SET ON PERFORMANCE WOKE IT UP I LIKE THAT BUT WISH IT COULD TIRE @ DIFF CHANGES THATS WHAT I REALLY NEED IT FOR
Reviewed by Brant M (Houston, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 15, 2015 10:51 AM
I have a 2013 F150 STX 4x4 with a 302. I like the way this thing works. I set it up on the middle setting that increases up to 25 HP. It was pretty quick before but now it screams. My truck shifts better than having the tow-haul button on. My gas mileage is 3 mpg better all the time and some nice flat roads it's doing 5 mpg better. This tuner along with my K&N cold air intake has woke up that 302! Can't wait to put on dual exhaust to finish the performance job on my 4x4.
- bully dog power pup
- bully dog hemi plus tuner
- edge programmers
- superchips flashpaq tuner
- ford diesel programmers
- performance chips for ford trucks
- power programmer for dodge
- power programmers for ford f150
- 2011 dodge ram tonneau cover
- chevy colorado programmer
- custom floor mats for suvs
- suv mats cargo area
- cheap air intake systems