- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alton B (West Brookfield, MA) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy Corvette — Saturday at 6:35 AM
This is my 2nd set and it's the only wrap for me. Real leather stitched on by hand. Like a Ferrari? It is a bit tedious to install but worth every bit.I used thrwrrap for my 77 vette and 04 sport trac.
Reviewed by Jesse K (SALEM, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta — Friday at 6:57 AM
Although not quite a "factory" look due to the overlap on top of the steering wheel "spokes", the leather cover looks even better than I expected. With a little effort, the seams pulled tight and the cover was a perfect fit. I enjoy the slightly more substantial feel of the steering now, as well as the improved grip. There are cheaper options out there but with the effort that it takes to install, I wanted it done right the first time. Definitely recommended.
Reviewed by Mr. Jocelyn R (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda CR-V — Nov 19, 2014 6:42 AM
The skin was very easy to install and the end result looks fantastic. It fits my 12 year old Honda CRV steering wheel like a glove. I would definitely recommend it. J. Raymond
Reviewed by Michael R (Tarpon Springs, FL) — Nov 18, 2014 10:14 AM
This cover is a quality product. The installation took some time and like most things you do for the first time, it is something that I will do better with the next installation. Will buy this cover again for another vehicle.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 11/25
- What Do You Drive?