- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher C (Dacula, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 10:35 AM
Without any reservation, I recommend Wheelskins covers. He's what I can affirm thru my own experience: 1. Leather is long wearing but supple to the touch. Best fit is achieved over other brands because of this single feature; 2. I take my time when installing. It took me a little less than 3 hours to install, but note that I am a perfectionist. The company states installation takes about one hour; however, even if I powered thru it I would need around 1.5 hours.
Reviewed by robert f (San ramon, CA) — Apr 28, 2016 4:05 AM
great product. just takes time and patience to install properly. great company. I have used product on five cars. Once i needed a new lacing. they sent it to me for free!!!
Reviewed by Dean L (Sun City West, AZ) Reviewed for a 1992 Porsche 911 — Apr 25, 2016 9:15 PM
My 24 year old Porsche 964 steering wheel is/was in a sorry, faded state from sun exposure (it's a Cabriolet). I searched for a replacement wheel from several dismantlers to no avail, so I decided to give a Wheelskin cover a try. I watched the Wheelskin installation video several times before tackling the job, which was a big payoff for me since I was a real rookie at this task. I think the install went great, looks great and took many years off the appearance of my car's interior.
Reviewed by Jennifer R (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Apr 24, 2016 8:44 PM
This was a perfect fit for my car. I stalation takes time but itis easy and it looks great! I love it and highly recommended.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wheel skins
- high flow catalytic converter
- brake caliper covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- ford truck dash kits
- volvo steering wheel covers
- ford f150 steering wheel cover
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee steering wheel
- 2012 4runner steering wheel cover
- automotive floor
- car stops in garage
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet