- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George K (DELTONA, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 11:13 AM
I am very happy with this product it is the best product I have found they look great fairly easy installation the only thing that I don't like is the instructions other than that they have helped my truck out dramatically and I have a 40-foot gooseneck 24000 pound trailer My truck is level now doesn't even touch the overloads, I recommend this to anyone.
Reviewed by Michael W (Gaylord, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Friday at 2:50 PM
Read various reviews prior to purchase. Instructions were good, and using a little common sense, everything went together as expected. Installed in a few hours; used it the next day, and it worked great.
Reviewed by Rebecca M (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Thursday at 1:22 PM
Had the airbags installed yesterday, so can't really say how easy it was...for me, it was simple, I hired the job out! Like the way the valves look at the license plate holder. Have not tried them with the trailer yet...
Reviewed by Jeff R (Hartford, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Econoline — May 17, 2016 4:47 AM
Great product Installed on ford e-250. I pull a camping trailer with a stabilizer hitch really makes a difference.
Reviewed by mark h (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2016 10:13 PM
just went on first trip with 23ft camp trailer. pulling it felt more stable would recommend to a friend.