- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Covers provide powerful gear protection for all your valuables
- Hinged sections make cover easy to fold into a compact unit
- Covers come completely assembled
- Easy to install in five minutes or less — no drilling required
- Built to last from tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl and a powder-coated aluminum frame
- Aerodynamic, low profile can improve gas mileage
- E-Z clamping systems provides maximum security for your payload
- Snap Clip-style fastening system allows for quick and easy storage when cover is open
- 4 free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Covers are backed by a 10-year fabric and Limited Lifetime frame warranty
Hit the road with a TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover to achieve the ultimate payload protection. The TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover features unique, innovative qualities that you need to keep your gear secure without slowing you down.
This tough-as-nails TonnoPro folding truck bed cover comes completely assembled, so you don’t have to contend with any loose parts. Its hinged, folding sections make it extremely versatile — just remove the cover when toting larger loads or fold it down to lock in place for smaller loads. Conveniently access your bed and keep the cover secured with handy safety straps. You benefit further from the hassle-free installation, which takes five minutes or less. Simply secure the four handle clamps and you’re good to go.
Constructed from tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl and featuring a powder coated-aluminum frame, the TonnoPro TonnoFold truck bed cover is built to last for the long haul. It comes with an overall seal to keep water and bad weather away from your gear. In addition, the TonnoPro Tri-Fold tonneau cover can even boost your gas mileage, thanks to its sleek, aerodynamic design.
Pack your big rig to the brim and rest assured that all your gear stays under wraps with a TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. For a limited time, four free gifts are included with your purchase— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! The tough vinyl cover is backed by a 10-year warranty and the frame is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2598 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nelson L (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 — Monday at 7:48 PM
Extremely disappointed! I have all kinds of issues with it. First, the Tonno does not lay flat. There is a budge on each side of the tonno where the center hinges are. This causes water to leak inside the truck bed. Secondly, there is a flap at the end of the Tonno which rattles at high speeds. I contacted AutoAnything customer service, they were NO help. Contacted TonnoPro directly, still waiting for solution. DON'T BUY!!!! DON'T BUY!!!!
Reviewed by Luis D (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Monday at 7:41 AM
Works well but it f there is any kind of crosswind, you will hear it rattling inside the cab. Already about as tight as it can get without breaking the mechanisms used to secure it. Still better than spending $800 on a solid plastic cover.
Reviewed by Wendy G (Troutdale, VA) — Sunday at 2:58 AM
Disappointed that the cover does not lie completely flush with the tailgate. It allows dust and dirt into the bed. Other covers I have noticed lay flat. It was easy to install and arrived quickly. I ordered with assistance on the phone and rep was very helpful and professional.
Reviewed by Wayne G (JEFFERSON, TX) — Saturday at 6:47 PM
Good price, easy installation, great look. Rear of cover wants to ride up slightly, probably because it pulls down so tight. Expect that to ease up after a while.
TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Get a TonnoPro 4 Free Gifts Pack With Purchase - A $69.00 Value!
- Ships By 5/06
- What Do You Drive?