- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore the convenience of your sliding door with premium Dorman Sliding Door Components
- Constructed from quality materials including steel (depending on part number)
- Designed for direct-fit replacement of your failing sliding door components
- Shop for a Dorman Power Sliding Door Cable, Dorman Sliding Door Motor Harness, Dorman Sliding Door Roller Assembly, Dorman Sliding Door Roller Bracket and more
- Dorman Sliding Door Parts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ease your side entry with replacement Dorman Sliding Door Components. Thanks to high-quality construction and a vehicle-specific fit, these premium components quickly restore the convenience of a properly functioning sliding door. Power Sliding Door Cables, Sliding Door Motor Harnesses, Sliding Door Roller Assemblies, Sliding Door Roller Bracket and more. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Sliding Door Components Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sarah H (HASLETT, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Odyssey — Tuesday at 7:25 PM
We had stopped using one of our sliders for several months. When the other door was getting tricky to use as well we found a video that explained our problem and showed how to install the replacement part. Our doors work like new again! The part fixed our slider problem. Both nylon rollers had broken off one side and one was missing from the other. Now we can get several more years out of the van.
Reviewed by Brad N (Brookings, SD) — Monday at 4:05 AM
The component arrived quickly, and was fairly easy to replace. Several videos available online that show how to change out the pivot bearing roller assembly.
Reviewed by John R (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Odyssey — Jul 07, 2017 7:18 PM
Exactly the part I needed at the best price available. Be sure to specify left (driver's side) or right (passenger side).
Reviewed by Rolland D C (AVON, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Buick Terraza — May 24, 2017 12:01 PM
This item required a modification to work properly in my 2007 Buick Terraza. The cable end barrel is slightly larger in diameter and the spring retainer interferes with the stub end of cable. I had to ream out the new assembly a few thousands and spread the cable grove about 1/16 inch. Also remove spring retainer and file down sides for clearance. The Buick cables appear to be a little larger than replacement part expects.
- dorman door parts
- injen pre-filters
- inside windshield covers for class c motorhome
- dorman door lock switch
- all weather floor mats toyota
- jeep camo seat covers
- subaru pet barrier
- windshield sun shades for ford fiesta
- rubber car mats subaru outback
- dashboard cover nissan 240sx
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv
- tent for back of truck