- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revive your ratios with the Alloy USA Ring & Pinion Gear Set
- Restores power, crawl ratios and even MPGs lost to those who add bigger tires
- Designed to work with most Jeep differentials (select models not available)
- Available in gear ratios ranging from 3.55:1 to 5.38:1 to match your specific needs
- Made to last from high-quality 8620 forgings and Gleason gear-cutting technology
- Affordable design won’t upset your wallet to money ratio
- Purchase an Alloy USA Ring & Pinion Gear Installation Kit to make installation a breeze
- Your Alloy USA Ring & Pinion Gear Set is backed by a 5-year warranty
A Jeep without a fat set of meats is like a 3D movie without the glasses-it just doesn't look right. Problem is, running all that tread can suck power, upset crawl ratios and wreak havoc on gas mileage. So, whenever you re-rubber, make sure you re-ratio with the Alloy USA Ring & Pinion Gear Set.
Crafted from high-quality 8620 forgings and Gleason gear-cutting technology, these just-for-Jeep ring and pinion gears are forged to last. They're available for most Jeep differentials, including the Dana 30, Dana 35, Dana 44, Chrysler 8.25 or the good ol' AMC 20. Whether it's a 3.73, 4.56, 4.88 or even a 5.38 ratio, Alloy USA has you covered.
The Alloy USA ring and pinion is also designed for affordability, so it doesn't upset your wallet-to-dollar ratio. Installation isn't exactly a no-brainer, but the optional Alloy USA Ring & Pinion Gear Installation Kit helps remove all the guesswork. Even better, your Alloy USA ring and pinion set is backed by a 5-year warranty.