- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your performance clutch makeover with ACT Street Clutch Discs
- Custom designed for your ride
- Packed with the right amount of cushioning for positive engagement and full performance
- Built from premium friction material that's optimized to absorb and recover from scorching temps
- Available in three styles for most vehicles:
– Modified Discs deliver quicker shifting, added reliability and better-than-stock friction material
– Performance Discs are the most popular pick and feature premium friction material, steel-backed linings and greater engagement
– Rigid Discs give you lickety-split throws and big burst strength with diminished synchronizer stress but more gear noise and spline wear
- Precision-broached splines for sure grip and extended lifespans
- Manufactured in the USA using dedicated tooling for quality, consistency and strength
- Held together with top-grade rivets
- The heavy-duty torsional dampening springs are custom chosen for your vehicle
- Heat treatments around the spring windows fight premature failures
- ACT backs your Street Clutch Disc with a 90-day warranty
It takes a complex chain of coordinated events to change gears. Throw-out bearings shove against pressure plates, which mash clutch discs against flywheels, which in turn pauses your power plant a split second so you can shift. But, this ballet of machinery comes to a grinding halt if the clutch disc falls short. Fight back against slip by upgrading to ACT Street Clutch Discs.
Sure shifts, positive engagement and peak transmission performance all come standard with your ACT Street Disc. Unlike flimsy factory discs, your ACT Organic Clutch Disc features friction material that's specially formulated to bite into your flywheel and hold fast—even when the heat is on. Plus, the splines are carefully broached for a precise fit, smooth clutch release and longer lifespan.
Whether you're looking for an ACT Sprung Disc or a Fully Rigid Disc, ACT's Street Clutch Disc Series has you covered. They're available in three styles for most vehicles: Modified, Performance and Rigid. Select models are SFI certified for the track, and all come backed with a 90-day warranty.
ACT Street Clutch Discs Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rodney Y (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 6 — Jan 26, 2016 4:59 PM
This thing is great! I ordered it to replace the 6 buck race clutch because it felt too aggressive and this thing matches my needs perfectly! Smooth, perfect shifts!
- act drivetrain & differentials
- arb diff cover dana 44
- cai hydroshield
- decorative rear differential covers
- chrysler floor mats
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- dash covers for dodge trucks
- seat covers for 2012 honda civic
- smart car floor mats
- dakota diff cover
- nerf bar
- pick up truck bed covers
- roof racks for cars