- Bolster your 4x4's 4WD system with Alloy USA Front Axle Manual Locking Hub Conversion Kits
- Specially designed to replace non-serviceable stock Jeep wheel hubs
- Simple to lock into 4WD when you're off-roading and back to 2WD when you're commuting
- Available in both a Standard and Deluxe Hub Bearing Assembly Kit
- Standard Kits come with Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs, Alloy USA outer axle shafts, 1/2-ton aluminum mounting hub, U joints, machined front brake rotors, bearings, seals and hardware
- Deluxe Kits are loaded with Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs, Alloy USA inner and outer high-tensile 27-spline axle shafts, 1/2-ton aluminum mounting hub, U joints, machined front brake rotors, bearings, seals and hardware
- Alloy USA covers your Front Axle Manual Locking Hub Kit with a 10-year warranty
Your Jeep may be Trail Rated, but it still has to roll around on the streets from time to time. Unfortunately, that can put a pinch on your MPGs and strain your drivetrain if your stock hubs are stuck in 4WD. For enhanced fuel economy around town and maximum driveline strength in the dirt, make the switch to Alloy USA Manual Locking Hubs.
As strong as the Rubicon Trail is long, Alloy USA Manual Locking Hubs are configured from premium components for unparalleled durability and simplicity. Before you head off road, just give your hubs a twist to lock into 4WD mode. Then, when you're done rooting around in the dirt, flip them back into 2WD for the long drive home.
You're free to choose between a Standard or Deluxe Alloy USA Conversion Kit. Standard kits come loaded with Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs, Alloy USA outer axle shafts, 1/2-ton aluminum mounting hub, U joints, front brake rotors and all the trimmings. If you're planning on tackling black-diamond paths, upgrade to the Deluxe Kit. Instead of the standard outer axle shafts, this premium package comes with inner and outer Alloy USA high-tensile 27-spline axle shafts. No matter which option you choose, Alloy USA backs both hub conversions with a 10-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- alloy usa wheel bearings, hubs & seals
- beck arnley wheel bearing
- bedrug mat prices
- afe pro dry s performance air filter
- mazda car accessories
- plymouth vinyl floor mats
- sheepskin seat cover mercedes
- nissan sentra cabin air filters
- acura tsx mats
- camaro cold air intake should i buy
- luggage rack bag
- side bars for trucks
- tonno cover