- Increase front axle spline power with the Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit
- The perfect match to your Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit
- Larger inner & outer axle shafts deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Built as direct replacements for weak factory front axles
- Crafted from high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel
- Heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened—up to 40% stronger than stock 1040 axles
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux- inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Kit includes front driver- and passenger-side inner & outer axles for front differential
- Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit is backed by a 10-year warranty
When it comes to rivers, canyons, piñatas and Taco Bell burritos, grande is always better. Because they're not just bigger, they're grande! And wouldn't you know, the same goes for the splines on front off-road axles. You see, off-road axles are up to 40% stronger than stock, but the Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit is even stronger.
Designed for serious battle in the backcountry, the front Grande Alloy USA axle conversion kit features larger inner & outer splines for maximum strength and power. Plus, they're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction- hardened high-tensile 4340 chromoly steel. That means Alloy axles are up to 40% stronger than those stock noodles that came with your rig.
Alloy USA doesn't stop there. Each Alloy USA axle shaft is precision CNC machined, coated with a slick black anodized finish and magnaflux -inspected for cracks. Your Alloy kit includes everything you need—passenger- and drive-side inner & outer axle shafts, seals, U-joints and clips. And so you don't get the shaft, Alloy USA backs your Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with a 10-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Alloy USA Front Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kits
- Rebates: $99.99 Details
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?