- Modernize your mud-runner's drivetrain with an Alloy USA Pinion Yoke Conversion Kit
- Designed to replace your weak-in-the-knees yoke strap with a modern U-bolt arrangement
- Strengthens your pinion yolk and makes it easy to change out failed U-joints
- Your kit comes with Alloy USA's premier Spicer U-joint, a new pinion yoke, spacer, seal and U-bolts
- Alloy USA Pinion Yoke Conversion Kits are covered by a 5-year warranty
Conquering the Rubicon trail in an old-school off-roader will definitely earn you a reputation. But, more than a few vintage 4x4s have met their doom out on the trail because of one weakness baked into their boss ride: old-fashioned pinion yoke straps. Fortunately, you don't have to trade in your trailblazer for a newer model to fix the problem—you just need an Alloy USA Pinion Yoke Conversion.
Whether you're crawling over boulders in Moab or blasting off sand dunes in Glamis, you can stop worrying about your pinion yolk when you make the switch to a Yoke Conversion Kit from Alloy USA. Engineered for maximum strength and minimal maintenance, these driveshaft yoke conversion kits bolster your drivetrain and make it easy to change out a blown U-joint down the road.
From soup to nuts, Alloy USA Pinion Yoke Conversion Kits come with everything you need for an at-home install. Along with the spacers, seals, and yoke, you also get Alloy USA's premier Spicer U-Joint for unparalleled performance. On top of that, your entire yoke conversion kit is backed by a 5-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- alloy usa driveshafts & u-joints
- aluminum truck running boards
- dorman driveshaft
- 20k 5th wheel hitch
- acura windshield wipers replacement
- gmc dash mat
- mercedes dog seat covers
- kia rondo floor mats
- 2006 toyota tundra running boards
- 2013 kia sorento tow hitch
- covers for truck beds
- rotors and brake pads
- truck toolboxes