- Rock the trails with the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with Detroit Locker
- Detroit Locker is the most recognized, durable and dependable locking differential available
- Delivers 100% of the drive torque to both drive wheels
- Keeps both wheels in a constant drive mode
- Automatically allows wheel speed differentiation when require
- 100% automatic locking—no driver action needed
- Only the highest quality materials used in the Detroit Locker construction
- Maintenance free design and easy install—no special tools or skills required
- Larger rear axles shafts deliver maximum strength and power
- Advanced cold-rolling splining technology produces the strongest splines possible
- Crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel
- Precision CNC machined and magnaflux inspected for cracks
- Coated with a slick black anodized finish
- Rear axle kit includes passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs
- Your Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with Detroit Locker is backed by a 10-year warranty
Detroit, Motor City. The birthplace of the automobile industry, American muscle cars, gritty rock & roll and all things tough! So it's no wonder the strongest, most powerful, legendary piece of off-road equipment ever built comes from the ‘D'. Now it's yours—the Alloy USA Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with Detroit Locker.
When it comes to off-road, no differential has claimed as much fame, fortune and first-place finishes as the Detroit Locker. Delivering 100% drive torque to both drive wheels, the Alloy USA Detroit locking differential keeps both wheels in constant drive mode. It automatically allows wheel speed differentiation when the trail requires it. And unlike other lockers, the Detroit is 100% automatic locking with no driver action needed.
To put that torque to the tires, get yourself a set of rear Grande Alloy USA axles. Crafted with larger splines, these rear off-road axles deliver over-the-top strength. They're crafted from heat-treated, tempered and induction-hardened high-tensile 4140 chromoly steel to be 35% stronger than stock. Best yet, Alloy USA backs your Rear Grande Axle Shaft Conversion Kit with Detroit Locker with a 10-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- alloy usa axles & cv shafts
- aem bypass filter
- timken axle bearings
- zymol vinyl
- saab rubber mats
- honda dash board cover
- mercedes benz car seat protector
- programmer for jeep wrangler
- rubber floor mats for toyota highlander
- vw gti bra
- performance exhaust tips
- luggage carrier for car roof
- chrome pillars for cars