- Put the finishing touch on your 4x4’s lift with the Alloy USA Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit
- Custom designed to mount in place of the slip yoke on your ’87-’06 Jeep’s NP231 transfer cases
- Corrects the hard angle in your driveline that comes from lifting your Wrangler 2” or taller
- Strips away harsh vibrations for a smoother ride
- Extends the life of your bearing and U-joint
- 5-year warranty
Jeeps and lifts go together like mud and quarter panels. Besides, it's hard to venture out past the beginner trails without a few extra inches on your Wrangler. But anyone who's hoisted their 4x4 knows: a little bit of lift leads to a whole lot of driveline vibration. If your off-roader has a case of the shimmy and shakes, cure it with the Alloy USA Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit.
Fixing your driveshaft angle has never been easier, thanks to the Alloy USA Slip Yoke Eliminator. Back in the old days, you'd have to drop your entire transfer case down to correct the angle-and that's no quick afternoon job. But with the Alloy USA Slip Yoke TJ Kit, your transfer case stays put. Instead, you just replace the slip yoke on your NP231 transfer case with Alloy USA's Fixed Yoke, and you're ready to connect your new CV-style driveshaft (not included) and drive vibration-free.
After your Alloy USA NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator is securely installed, the only shaking you'll feel underfoot is the gravel and mud giving way. Plus, the smoother driveline helps keep your Wrangler running strong by extending the life of your bearing and U-Joint. Better still, Alloy USA backs your Slip Yoke Eliminator with a 5-year warranty.
- Changing your driveline angle requires resizing or replacing your factory driveshaft. Professional installation recommended.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?