- Put your 4x4 back on firm footing with Alloy USA Wheel Bearing Hub Assemblies
- The perfect replacement for aging, failing or damaged factory hub assemblies
- Built to meet or beat Jeep's Trail-Rated specs
- Their smart design maintains your stock steering handling characteristics
- Available as both standard replacements and Grande-style upgrades
- Sold individually
- Your Alloy USA Complete Hub Assemblies come with a 5-year warranty
There are a lot of creature comforts you can go without on the trail. Running water. King-sized mattresses. Instant YouTube access. But there's one ingredient that's essential to any epic off-road adventure: a fully functional 4x4. So, if your factory-installed hubs have seen better days, trade up with Alloy USA Wheel Bearing Hub Assemblies.
Engineered for a direct replacement fit on your Wrangler, the Alloy USA Hub Bearing Kit is built to meet or beat Jeep's Trail-Rated standards. Made from premium materials following a proven design, each Alloy USA Hub Assembly provides the strength your rig needs to survive the rockiest paths out there. And, it fortifies your Wrangler all while maintaining its handling characteristics.
Looking to upgrade with a legendary set of Alloy USA Grande Axles? Your Alloy USA Jeep Wheel Bearing Kit is here to help. Along with the standard replacement hubs, Alloy USA also makes select hubs that pair perfectly with Grande Axles. And no matter which Alloy USA Complete Hub Assembly you choose, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $99 Details
Ships By 10/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- alloy usa drivetrain & differentials
- arb diff cover dana 44
- decorative rear differential covers
- afe cold air intake systems
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- vw sunshade
- dodge diesel performance chip
- jeep grand cherokee performance chip
- cadillac floor mats srx
- dakota diff cover
- performance brake pads and rotors
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- protective car floor mats