- Get the real cool down with the Flex-a-lite Remote Mount Oil Cooler
- Fits your particular custom setup thanks to the universal design
- Can be mounted under your vehicle to save space
- Protects and extends transmission and power steering pump life
- Built-in electric fan delivers ultimate cooling power
- Internal turbulators inside the cooler tubes make for maximum heat transfer
- Cooler transmission fluid temperatures can double the life of automatic transmission
- Ensures reliable, consistent shifting under racing and extreme conditions
- Prevents transmission damage during extreme towing and hauling
- Kit includes: remote cooler with fan, 4’ rubber hose, hose clamps and nylon mounting nuts and bolts
- Your Flex-a-lite Remote Mount Oil Cooler is backed by a 1-year warranty
The problem with traditional oil coolers is their reliance on airflow. It either comes from a moving vehicle, which means when you're not moving it's only getting hotter. Or, it comes from your radiator fan, which is busy cooling—you guessed it—the radiator. So, combine the best of both worlds and cool your tranny or power steering pump with the fan-powered Flex-a-lite Remote Mount Oil Cooler.
Flex-A-Lite knows that a mere 20° drop in fluid temperatures can nearly double the life of your automatic tranny. Plus cooler temps ensure reliable, consistent shifting. So, by flowing the coolant through thick-diameter tubing with internal turbulators, plus the added cooling power of a dedicated built-in electric fan, the Flexalite remote mount oil cooler kicks coolant temps right out of the red zone.
Since it doesn't rely on external airflow, thanks to the built-in fan, you can mount your Flexalite fan oil cooler almost anywhere, even under your vehicle. Plus, the Flexalite oil cooler with fan comes in a huge array of shapes and sizes, so there's a cooler made just for your setup. And, each kit includes everything you need—cooler with fan, rubber hose, hose clamps and mounting hardware. Better yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Remote Mount Oil Cooler with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flex-a-lite drivetrain & differentials
- afe reviews
- s and b cold air intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake systems
- toyota accessories
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- ford truck seat covers
- seat covers for suzuki grand vitara
- floor mat for toyota sienna
- toyota matrix cargo liner
- truck bed trim
- car stops for garages
- chrome accents for trucks