- Cool down your tranny fluid with the Flex-a-lite Universal Translife Transmission Cooler
- Universal design fits your particular custom setup
- Additional cooling protects and extends the life of transmission
- Delivers cooler fluid to your trans to ensure consistent shifting during racing, towing and extreme conditions
- Cooling tubes boast internal turbulators for superior heat transfer
- Works great as a power steering pump cooler for large towing vehicles
- Kit includes transmission cooler, 4’ rubber hose, hose clamps and nylon nuts & bolts for mounting
- Your Flex-a-lite Universal Translife Transmission Cooler is backed by a 1-year warranty
Racing, towing, hauling and long-distance cruising can take a toll on your automatic transmission. It's no joke—lab tests show that a 20° drop in fluid temperature can double the life of an automatic tranny, all while ensuring reliable, consistent shifting. And, the same goes for power steering pumps. So, get the Flex-a-lite Translife Transmission Cooler and keep your tranny or steering pump cool as a cucumber.
The kings of cool over at Flex-A-Lite know a thing or two about oil cooling. And, they've designed their Flexalite universal transmission coolers with all that knowledge. By flowing the coolant through thick-diameter tubing with internal turbulators, they create a combination of oil volume coupled with the swirling effect that can't be beat when it comes to effective heat transfer.
Featuring a universal design, Flexalite universal oil coolers come in a huge array of shapes and sizes. From the small Flex-a-lite 5" x 12" transmission cooler to the massive 10" x 20" transmission cooler and every size in between, there's a cooler made just for your needs. Plus, each kit includes everything you need—cooler, rubber hose, hose clamps and mounting hardware. And coolest of all, Flex-a-lite backs your Translife Transmission Cooler with a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Universal Translife Transmission Coolers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Howard C (Glen Burnie, MD) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Feb 21, 2016 8:36 PM
I got it in the truck and then found ou the fittings do not fit my truck and can't find anything to hook it up to the trans or the radiator. It's in but can't hook to transmission
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/05 - 4/09