- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For pro-grade protection against hard hits and high heat, defend your ride with a G2 Brute Diff Cover
- Tailor made for a direct replacement fit on your rig’s axle
- Built from heat-treated, shot-peened and rib-reinforced cast aluminum for unflinching structural strength
- Internal and ball-milled external cooling fins keep your fluids from boiling over and thinning out
- Holds extra oil for added cooling and lubing
- Equipped with a temperature sending unit, making it simple to add a temp gauge
- Snugs down tight with an O-ring seal for a leak-free fit
- The dipstick and drain plug are equipped with powerful rare-earth magnets to filter out metal shards
- Finished with a satin black powder coating for an aggressive appearance
- Branded with the iconic G2 logo
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your G2 Brute Diff Cover is backed by a 30 Day Warranty
From the bottom of Baja to the peak of Black Bear Road, your off-roader has its sights set on conquering the gnarliest trails. But it takes more than just rock-crawling skills to survive epic adventures. Up-armor your undercarriage with a G2 Axle & Gear Brute Differential Cover. These custom-sized diff plates are constructed from cast aluminum that's heat treated, shot peened and reinforced to shield your ring and pinion from direct blows.
Hard knocks aren't the only threat to your rear end. Boiling-hot gear oil is just as deadly. To keep conditions in check, G2 Brute Differential Covers feature an oversized design to hold more fluid. On top of that, internal and ball-milled external cooling fins beat back the heat even when you're grinding over grueling terrain. And if metal shrapnel makes its way into your pumpkin, it's quickly captured by the magnetized drain plug and dipstick.
Burly strength and bold styling go hand in hand with your G2 Gear Brute Diff Cover. They feature a satin black powder coat finish and a machined G2 logo for killer contrast. Plus, their O-ring seal protects against leaks, so your rear axle doesn't turn into an oil-soaked eye-sore. Best of all, they're built with pride in the U.S.A. and backed by a 30 Day Warranty.
G2 Axle & Gear Brute Differential Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin B (Montague, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 17, 2014 5:25 AM
Nice cover, holds 3 quarts oil, stock cover with locker rear was only about 50 ozs. Oil should stay cooler as I tow a lot in the mountains. Only negative is the bracket that holds the brake lines would not fit new cover without grinding much of it off. bracket for parking brake doesn't fit either.
Reviewed by Kurt D (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2014 7:03 AM
This cover is exactly what I was looking for. It had all the features including drain plug, oil fill hole with dip stick, threaded hole for a temperature sensor, double magnets and an oil level threaded hole. But best of all it had an O-ring seal with a machined 1/2" flange instead of a gasket. The machining was flawless with a precision fit. It holds approx. 1 quart more fluid then stock and bolted up for a no leak fit the 1st time. Be sure to follow all torque specs. It gets a lot of looks.
- g2 axle and gear drivetrain & differentials
- ebc greenstuff
- swing case truck toolbox
- weathertech digifit floor liners
- trunk mats honda
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- acura rubber mats
- fender flares chevy colorado
- ford mud flaps for f350
- hyundai floor mats elantra
- bicycle car carriers
- chrome accents
- truck side step bars