G2 Axle & Gear Differential Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reinforce your rear end with a Rubicon-ready G2 Axle & Differential Cover
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit of your stock diff cover
- Cast from the same aluminum used in high-performance motorcycle engines
- Actively cools the oil inside to protect your ring and pinion from overheating
- Heat treated, shot peened and supported with structural ribs for the strength to survive crushing blows
- The machined seal surface ensures a leak-free fit
- Branded with the trail-tested G2 logo
- Available in a range of finishes depending on your vehicle
- Equipped with a fill and drain plug for effortless maintenance
- Comes with silicone sealant, mounting hardware and instructions for an at-home install
- Your G2 Axle & Gear Diff Cover includes a 30 Day Warranty
When you're hooning your way over the badlands, your rear axle is vulnerable to two major threats: hard knocks and high heat. Fortunately, you can beat back both birds with one stylish stone: a G2 Axle & Gear Differential Cover. Custom sculpted for a direct replacement fit, this off-road armor takes the hits and turns down internal oil temps, keeping the gearing inside running strong all the way across the Rubicon.
What separates G2 Differential Covers from a standard stock plate? It all boils down to construction. G2 Diff Covers are built from a special blend of lightweight aluminum that actively cools your axle's oil while you drive. Beyond the thermal control, it's also reinforced with ribs, heat treated and shot peened to survive punishing blows on backcountry trails.
Engineered for a leak-free fit, your G2 Differential Cover sports a fully machined mounting surface and comes with both silicone sealant and hardware. They're easy to maintain, thanks to the integrated fill and drain plugs. Plus, they come in multiple finish options and feature the trail-proven G2 logo front and center. Better still, your G2 Diff Cover is backed by a 30 Day Warranty.
G2 Axle & Gear Differential Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew F (Lancaster, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 5:50 PM
Overall very good, easy install, and look great. The only confusion was how much oil to add as the fill plug is higher than the stock cover. This cover seemed to let me add an extra quart while still having a similar oil level as factory. Not that it was a bad thing, just made it confusing whether I added not enough or too much.
Reviewed by William D (Henrico, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 09, 2015 2:07 AM
This is a well made product. I have purchased more expensive ones and I like this as much or more. I would purchase another one without hesitation.
Reviewed by Justin R (CAPE CORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 03, 2014 5:16 AM
As soon as i installed my new G2 cover, It started leaking from the drain plugs. All of the plugs in the cover a simply installed with no thread sealer and the plugs were not torque speced. Needless to say, I wasted time and Royal Purple figuring that on out. Seams like a quality manufactured part would be ready to go out of the box. Highly frustrating. After getting through that mess, It has been leak free and beautiful.
- g2 axle and gear drivetrain & differentials
- master blaster air dryer
- maxliner maxfloormats
- fender well tool boxes
- mercedes emblem floor mats
- rubber car mats for toyota
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- 2009 ford f150 running boards
- honda cr-v hitch
- honda fit all weather floor mats
- license plate holder
- harley davidson truck grills
- snowboard racks for cars