- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reinforce your rear end with a Rubicon-ready G2 Axle & Differential Cover
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit of your stock diff cover
- Cast from the same aluminum used in high-performance motorcycle engines
- Actively cools the oil inside to protect your ring and pinion from overheating
- Heat treated, shot peened and supported with structural ribs for the strength to survive crushing blows
- The machined seal surface ensures a leak-free fit
- Branded with the trail-tested G2 logo
- Available in a range of finishes depending on your vehicle
- Equipped with a fill and drain plug for effortless maintenance
- Comes with silicone sealant, mounting hardware and instructions for an at-home install
- Your G2 Axle & Gear Diff Cover includes a 30 Day Warranty
When you're hooning your way over the badlands, your rear axle is vulnerable to two major threats: hard knocks and high heat. Fortunately, you can beat back both birds with one stylish stone: a G2 Axle & Gear Differential Cover. Custom sculpted for a direct replacement fit, this off-road armor takes the hits and turns down internal oil temps, keeping the gearing inside running strong all the way across the Rubicon.
What separates G2 Differential Covers from a standard stock plate? It all boils down to construction. G2 Diff Covers are built from a special blend of lightweight aluminum that actively cools your axle's oil while you drive. Beyond the thermal control, it's also reinforced with ribs, heat treated and shot peened to survive punishing blows on backcountry trails.
Engineered for a leak-free fit, your G2 Differential Cover sports a fully machined mounting surface and comes with both silicone sealant and hardware. They're easy to maintain, thanks to the integrated fill and drain plugs. Plus, they come in multiple finish options and feature the trail-proven G2 logo front and center. Better still, your G2 Diff Cover is backed by a 30 Day Warranty.
G2 Axle & Gear Differential Covers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by curtis k (WYOMING, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Dec 12, 2015 3:51 AM
On my silverado there were 2 brackets bolted to the factory rear differential cover. The g2 cover apparently doesn't not a count for that. I was unable to bolt the brackets to the cover. I had to do some grinding of the cover as well as a couple longer bolts. I like the looks of the cover but disappointed that I had to modify it because they didn't seem to figure in the break line brackets that bolt on to the cover on some of these trucks.
Reviewed by Andrew F (Lancaster, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 5:50 PM
Overall very good, easy install, and look great. The only confusion was how much oil to add as the fill plug is higher than the stock cover. This cover seemed to let me add an extra quart while still having a similar oil level as factory. Not that it was a bad thing, just made it confusing whether I added not enough or too much.
Reviewed by William D (Henrico, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 09, 2015 2:07 AM
This is a well made product. I have purchased more expensive ones and I like this as much or more. I would purchase another one without hesitation.
- g2 differential parts
- airlift wireless compressor
- arb diff cover dana 44
- are bushwacker fender flares universal
- chevy grill guards
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- seat covers for ford trucks
- ford super duty mud flaps
- 2004 4runner floor mats
- nerf bars for chevy silverado crew cab
- power chip
- custom license plate frame
- suv cargo mats