- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Override with ease with a completely reliable, pneumatically-controlled G2 Core Locker
- Allows you to decide when to lock the two axles together and when to separate them
- Boasts a heavy-duty ductile iron body for factory component-surpassing strength
- Heat-treated forged bearing journal bears a greater load than stock differential cases
- Four spider gear design spreads the load across 6 gears and 3 cross-shafts
- Included differential cover incorporating manual override capabilities
- Your G2 Core Lock has a 10-year warranty
Complete differential control is yours, and at the simple push of a button, no less. By investing in a one-of-a-kind aftermarket G2 Core Locker, you lock down the ability to lock up your diff and unite or separate your vehicle’s two axles.
This pneumatically-controlled selectable locker with a built-in manual override is designed to handle the added stress of a fully locked differential. It does so by incorporating a one-piece, ductile iron body and coupling it with a forged cap for maximum strength.
The majority of the load from your G2 Core Lock’s forged alloy steel side gear passes through a heat-treated bearing journal on the ring gear size, which can bear that load better than a stock cast diff case. Your G2 Core Locker – with its four spider gear design and even spread – is covered by a 10-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- g2 differential parts
- mahle cabin air filter
- dorman mass air flow sensor
- timken pinion seal
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- jeep air filter
- jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- nissan titan bed cover
- ford focus seat covers
- custom car carpet floor mats
- tow hitch for truck
- vehicle roof rack systems