- Upgrade your Jeep’s driveline angle with a Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit
- Designed to lessen the steep angle caused by your lift kit
- Reduces driveline vibrations on Jeeps not running a rear CV driveshaft
- Delivers a 1" drop for CJ, YJ or TJ stock cross members
- Installation hardware included
- Your Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Giving your 4x4 enough lift to traverse rough terrain can wreak havoc on your ride quality. Put the brakes on those annoying shakes, vibrations, bumps and bangs with a Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit.
Expertly engineered to drop the angle of your lifted driveshaft, and keep it more in line with your transfer case, these helpful lowering kits are specifically made for Jeeps not running a rear CV driveshaft.
Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Spacers deliver a 1" drop for CJ, YJ or TJ stock cross members and come complete with installation hardware for all year Wranglers. Your Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kristen W (COVENTRY, RI) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 06, 2016 7:40 AM
I lifted my 2001 xj 3 inches and so needed get rid of the hum from the bad angle of the shafts to the transfer case. This is a good fix for me till I get a SYE.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rubicon express driveshafts & u-joints
- k&n dodge ram 77-series air intake system
- lloyd rubber tite floor mats
- dorman driveshaft
- auto pet accessories
- volvo winter floor mats
- westin bull bar ford
- 2010 toyota corolla s bra
- floor mats for mazda 6
- mdx cargo mat
- the best bike rack for a suv
- best price on pickup bed covers
- cargo area auto mat