- Upgrade your Jeep’s driveline angle with a Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit
- Designed to lessen the steep angle caused by your lift kit
- Reduces driveline vibrations on Jeeps not running a rear CV driveshaft
- Delivers a 1" drop for CJ, YJ or TJ stock cross members
- Installation hardware included
- Your Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Giving your 4x4 enough lift to traverse rough terrain can wreak havoc on your ride quality. Put the brakes on those annoying shakes, vibrations, bumps and bangs with a Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit.
Expertly engineered to drop the angle of your lifted driveshaft, and keep it more in line with your transfer case, these helpful lowering kits are specifically made for Jeeps not running a rear CV driveshaft.
Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Spacers deliver a 1" drop for CJ, YJ or TJ stock cross members and come complete with installation hardware for all year Wranglers. Your Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rubicon Express Transfer Case Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kristen W (COVENTRY, RI) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 06, 2016 7:40 AM
I lifted my 2001 xj 3 inches and so needed get rid of the hum from the bad angle of the shafts to the transfer case. This is a good fix for me till I get a SYE.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rubicon express drivetrain & differentials
- rugged ridge amc 20 differential cover
- arb diff cover dana 44
- car office desk
- cadillac windshield cover
- nissan windshield sun shade
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- tent for subaru forester
- pontiac grand prix floor mats
- jeep commander differential cover
- luggage rack
- mud flaps
- car rims