- Stay on top of your fluid levels with a Billet Flexible Transmission Dipstick
- Braided stainless steel cover with an aluminum handle
- Slender, flexible design works with most stock and modified vehicles
- Designed to mount on your firewall or bell housing for push-in style trans
- Easy-to-read fluid level stick accurately measures your transmission fluid
- Your Billet Flexible Transmission Dipstick carries a 1-year warranty
Advance your hot rod’s engine bay aesthetics with a premium Billet Flexible Transmission Dipstick. The perfect way to finish off your under-hood mods, this must-have accessory boasts a braided stainless steel cover with an aluminum handle.
Compatible with your stock or modified ride, this universal Transmission Fluid Dipstick has a slender, flexible design to mount on your firewall or bell housing for push-in style trans. Each Transmission Dip Stick includes an easy-to-read fluid level stick and comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Billet Flexible Transmission Dipsticks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bruce L (EVERETT, WA) — Jul 05, 2016 8:05 AM
Nice dip stick. Installed the tube easily. Then tried to put the dip stick in and it wouldn't go. The bottom of the tube assembly comes apart. The fitting has a big ridge that was keeping the stick from going through unless the tube was perfectly straight. I beveled the edge so that the stick couldn't hangup on it and it was fine. Nothing is ever easy with cars.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truxp drivetrain & differentials
- how much hp does a spectre cold air intake add
- 2009 nissan maxima boby kit
- rugged ridge amc 20 differential cover
- audi trunk liner
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- dakota diff cover
- seat covers for f250 super duty
- subaru outback tow hitch
- suv cargo bed liners
- covers for bed of truck
- pick up truck utility boxes