- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your rusty cover with an eye-catching Chrome Steel Differential Cover
- Dress up your undercarriage without breaking the bank
- Heavy-duty steel construction for superior protection and strength
- Made for the both the front and rear of most popular vehicles
- Triple chrome-plated finish provides a lasting shine
- Installs in under an hour with included gasket and bolts
- Your Chrome Steel Differential Cover carries a 1-year warranty
Your reliable rig deserves better than that grimy, rusted-out diff cover. So swap out the old and upgrade to the new with a sturdy, stylish Chrome Steel Differential Cover. Precision-engineered from heavy-duty steel, these Chrome Differential Covers protect your ring and pinion with unrivaled strength.
More than just a durable line of defense, Chrome Diff Covers spruce up your undercarriage with a triple chrome-plated shine worthy of your ride. These premium Chrome Differential Covers are available for both the front and rear of most popular vehicles and install in under an hour with the included gasket and bolts. Your Chrome Diff Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Chrome Steel Differential Covers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike V (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2017 2:11 PM
I liked the quality of the chrome & the cover itself. I do have 2 issues I would like to address. First and most annoying, the bolts that came with the cover were not the correct thread pitch, which caused me to have to get the right ones at a hardware store. Secondly and less annoying, the drain plug that came with the cover leaked after the fluid was replaced, causing me to have to drain the rear differential again and Teflon tape the threads. It would have been helpful if this was suggested.
Reviewed by Jeff F (TOLEDO, OH) — Apr 30, 2016 12:05 PM
The good: Fit was great. Product looked and worked perfect. Came iwth gasket and new bolt set. The Bad: Came with no vent. had to drill & tap for my old vent. The bolts that came with he set were too long and made re-torquing impossible and could not use 2 of them at all. Overall, Great value. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Terry R (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — Mar 30, 2016 10:12 AM
Thicker than the OEM cover, came w/ everything included (didn't use the gasket), helps dress up the under carriage a bit. And you can't beat the price!
- truxp differential parts
- pack right 3
- pet pad seat cover
- auburn pro series limited slip
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- cadillac seat covers
- jaguar floor mats
- dodge ram window vents
- cargo liner for ford explorer
- 2004 acura tl dashboard cover
- bed rail covers for trucks
- chrome auto parts accessories
- car bras for sale