- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Claw your way past the rest with Yukon Gear & Axle Front Axles
- One of the strongest axles available for off-road, street and track use
- Up to 37% stronger than other aftermarket options
- Forged from heat-treated 4340 material for high tensile and yield strength
- Rolled splines deliver a 30% increase in strength over cut splines
- Increased material in the yoke area provides added strength
- Available as complete axle kits, assemblies or shafts (most vehicles)
- OEM-style fitment makes for an easy installation
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Front Axles are backed by a 1-year warranty
Once you work your way to the front—you want to stay. So guarantee you take the checkers with of a set of Yukon Gear & Axle Front Axles. Perfect for the street, track and trail, Yukon Gear Front Axles are up to 37% stronger than factory axles and other wimpy aftermarket sets.
Yukon Gear & Axle Front Axles are forged from heat-treated 4340 chromoly steel for the highest tensile and yield strength. And with increased material in the yoke area and rolled spline design, Yukon Gear Axles are 30% stronger than old-fashioned cut splines.
For most vehicles, Yukon axles are available as complete axle kits or shaft assemblies. And though they’re stronger than any factory axle, your Yukon axle features an OEM-style fitment that makes installation a breeze. Yukon Gear and Axle proudly forges your Front Axles right here in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty.
Yukon Front Axles Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review