- Save 15% Use Promo Code 141215
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get classic 4-clutch posi-traction with the Yukon Dura Grip Positraction Unit
- Based on the race-proven spring and clutch design used by GM
- Available for a wide variety of popular rear end designs
- Delivers super aggressive performance with smooth operation
- Strong lock-up ability transfers torque to the tire with the most traction
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Off-the-shelf internals make for easy rebuilding when needed
- Nodular case, forged 4320 steel gears and composite clutches for high performance and long life
- Select units have larger bearing journals and heavy-duty carrier bearings & races
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Dura Grip Positraction Unit is backed by a 1-year warranty
It doesn't matter if you're a fan of the General or the Blue Oval, any motorhead who wants traction goes for the race-proven 4-clutch posi-traction designed by GM back in the days of classic American muscle. There was simply no other model as reliable or rebuildable. Now, you can get this classic design with the Yukon Dura Grip Positraction Unit.
By transferring torque to the tire with the most traction, the Yukon duragrip posi delivers super aggressive, yet smooth, controllable traction. Yukon starts with the classic GM 4-clutch and spring design, then makes it better. Using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques, the Yukon dura grip differential uses a nodular case, forged 4320 steel gears and composite clutches for high performance and long life. And, select units feature larger bearing journals and heavy-duty carrier bearings & races for maximum strength.
To make rebuilding easy, Yukon also uses off-the-shelf internals. They offer the Yukon Powr-LOK for all popular GM and Ford rear end designs, with more choices for select vehicles. What's more, Yukon backs your Dura Grip Positraction Unit with a 1-year warranty.
Yukon Dura Grip Positraction Units Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary P (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Mar 26, 2015 12:02 AM
I put this in and the 4.56 Yukon gears and, wow! It woke the beast up. Very fast shipping,and they will give you the best price on the phone! Pleasant experience. thanks!
Reviewed by Bruce F (TRENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Murano — Nov 17, 2013 5:03 AM
Yes Yukon finally made a positraction for us Titan owners and not cost over a $1000. Bucks And this works great for us that have 2 wheel drive before 09 and have no locker system build in our truck from factory. I have haul 4 hay rolls on my trailer each 800 to 1000 lbs with no spinning just both wheels digging in the dirt roads. When taking the corners I don't hear any clicking sounds like some of the other lockers This is by far the best unit for the money AutoAnything BrucesTitan08
Reviewed by Bennie H (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Nov 08, 2013 3:52 PM
this is what my 04 Silverado needed, it actually will get a wheel and not just one... cool, did not fool around. had a professional install it who is very familiar with this product. He asked what I paid for it and when I told him, he assured me that I got a great deal.
- yukon differential parts
- yukon gear & axle grizzly lockers
- visor shelf ford
- washable air filters for cars
- fender flares chevy
- mercedes benz all weather floor mats
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- 2012 camry bra
- boxster car cover
- toyota tacoma cabin air filters
- car rear view mirrors
- custom seat cover
- auto carpet mats