Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up with the ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential—Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers
- Perfect for street, off-road, drag racing, circle track
- Provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns
- Inner clutch teeth feature a larger base radius, improves strength over back-cut designs
- Larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during axle breaks
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- All internals are hand fitted, for faster engagement
- Forged 8620 case & 8620 triple-alloy internals for maximum strength
- Quality construction and patent-pending design greatly reduce the chance of common locker failures
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Locker is backed by a 1-year warranty
With massive paws and giant claws, the mighty grizzly can tread just about anywhere it wants, even up a tree. And now, you can bolt this ground-grabbing traction to your rear end with the Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Locker. The ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential, the Yukon Grizzly locker provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns.
Designed to dominate off-road, street, drag and circle track racing, the Yukon Grizzly differential is built as tough as its namesake. The case is forged from 8620 chromoly, and the internal are 8620 triple-alloy. Inner clutch teeth are cut with a larger base radius—way stronger than back-cut designs. Plus, the larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during freak axle breaks.
Proudly assembled right here in the USA, all the internal parts are hand fitted for the highest quality. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle puts their money where their mechanical locking diff is—they back your Grizzly Locker with a 1-year warranty should failure occur.
Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Toby H (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 1986 Jeep CJ — Nov 20, 2013 8:21 PM
If you can't afford or don't want a selectable locker then this is the one you want. If you are rock crawling or doing some serious 4 wheeling then you have want this locker. Built like a brick house, the Grizzly is more advanced then the Detroit locker and the price is comparable. I chose the Grizzly over the Aussie locker for the rear diff since this one is used all the time and wanted something heavy and reliable. Lastly, call these guys for a better deal then they have posted. Great company.
- yukon gear & axle drivetrain & differentials
- truck covers usa reviews
- afe stage 2 cold air intake reviews
- honeycomb floor mats
- jaguar xf trunk mat
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- ford bras
- 2011 crv seat covers
- 2012 toyota tacoma bed mat
- jeep grand cherokee 2011 floor mats
- rain shields
- suv liner
- cover for pick up truck bed