Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 141210
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up with the ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential—Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers
- Perfect for street, off-road, drag racing, circle track
- Provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns
- Inner clutch teeth feature a larger base radius, improves strength over back-cut designs
- Larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during axle breaks
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- All internals are hand fitted, for faster engagement
- Forged 8620 case & 8620 triple-alloy internals for maximum strength
- Quality construction and patent-pending design greatly reduce the chance of common locker failures
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Locker is backed by a 1-year warranty
With massive paws and giant claws, the mighty grizzly can tread just about anywhere it wants, even up a tree. And now, you can bolt this ground-grabbing traction to your rear end with the Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Locker. The ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential, the Yukon Grizzly locker provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns.
Designed to dominate off-road, street, drag and circle track racing, the Yukon Grizzly differential is built as tough as its namesake. The case is forged from 8620 chromoly, and the internal are 8620 triple-alloy. Inner clutch teeth are cut with a larger base radius—way stronger than back-cut designs. Plus, the larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during freak axle breaks.
Proudly assembled right here in the USA, all the internal parts are hand fitted for the highest quality. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle puts their money where their mechanical locking diff is—they back your Grizzly Locker with a 1-year warranty should failure occur.
Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Lockers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Toby H (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 1986 Jeep CJ — Nov 20, 2013 8:21 PM
If you can't afford or don't want a selectable locker then this is the one you want. If you are rock crawling or doing some serious 4 wheeling then you have want this locker. Built like a brick house, the Grizzly is more advanced then the Detroit locker and the price is comparable. I chose the Grizzly over the Aussie locker for the rear diff since this one is used all the time and wanted something heavy and reliable. Lastly, call these guys for a better deal then they have posted. Great company.
- yukon gear & axle drivetrain & differentials
- injen hydroshield review
- 2009 nissan maxima boby kit
- decorative rear differential covers
- dodge diesel performance chip
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- lexus accessories floor mats
- tonneau cover nissan frontier
- dakota diff cover
- 2012 ford escape floor mats
- auto anything nerf bars
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for back of trucks