Yukon Gear & Axle Mini-Spools
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get spooled up for traction with Yukon Gear & Axle Mini-Spools
- Great for vehicles with normal size tires and average horsepower
- A must for vehicles with c-clip axle vehicles
- Designed for drag racing, sled pulling and rock crawling
- The most effective and affordable alternative to differential lockers
- Delivers 100% power to both tires at all times for maximum traction
- Slips into factory-open carrier replacing weak spider gears
- Heat treated and precision machined for maximum strength
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Chromoly cross pin shafts for select vehicles (sold separately)
- Cross is bored for three cross pins (select Ford spools only)
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Mini-Spool is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, spider gears are great for creeping around town on your morning commute. But when it comes to maximum traction, they give arachnophobia a whole new meaning. So, exterminate that silly differential and hook up with the Yukon Gear & Axle Mini-Spool. Delivering 100% power to both drive wheels at all times, the Yukon mini-spool gives your rear end maximum hookup at the drag-strip, the truck pulls and the boulder course.
Built for claw-like traction on the track and trail, your Yukon mini diff spool can handle the abuse of extreme competition conditions. The heat treated and precision machined spool completely replaces the spider gears in your factory open carrier. Of course, if you're running extra tall tires or monster horsepower, check out the Yukon Full Spools.
The most effective and affordable alternative to differential lockers, the Yukon mini-axle spool saves your cash while delivering ultimate traction. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle backs your Mini-Spool with a 1-year warranty.
- Off-road use only—not recommended for street driven vehicles
- Yukon Full Spools are recommended for vehicles with large tires or high horsepower
Yukon Gear & Axle Mini-Spools Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- yukon gear & axle drivetrain & differentials
- dominator 2 nerf bars
- heated wiper blades review
- lloyd rubbertite floor mats
- mazda cargo mat
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- triumph floor mats
- 2006 chevy colorado seat covers
- corvette rubber floor mats
- side steps chevy trucks
- suv floor mats rubber
- rain guards for car
- truck step tubes