- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace or upgrade your OEM and Spicer 44 lockers with the Yukon Powr-Loc Locker
- Designed specifically to replace worn and hard-to-find OEM and discontinued Spicer 44 limited slips
- Reproduction of one of the most aggressive and strongest limited slips ever made
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Floating cross shafts activate against ramps in the case
- Four spider pinion gears, two-piece case and six forged internal gears for added strength
- Ramping-clutch design becomes more aggressive as tire-spin increases
- Composite clutches provide long life and high performance
- Choose from 2 performance ratings, Street or Race
- Aggressive Race Design version delivers maximum traction, but may chatter when cornering
- Smooth Street Design version delivers excellent traction with smooth, chatter-free cornering
- Off-the-shelf internals make for easy rebuilding when needed
- Available for many popular differentials like Dana 44, Dana 60, Chrysler 8.75" and more
- Yukon Powr-Loc Lockers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Back in the classic days of American muscle, if you wanted maximum rear end traction, you went with the Spicer 44 limited slip diff. There was simply no other model as aggressive or as strong. Sadly, these OEM Spicer lockers are long gone and those darling diffs are impossible to find—until now. Meet the Yukon Gear & Axle Powr-Loc Locker. Designed as a direct replacement of worn out, hard-to-find and discontinued OEM and Spicer 44s, this Yukon posi trac rear end is your differential hook up.
Yukon starts with a ramping-clutch design that becomes more aggressive as tire spin increases. The floating cross shafts activate against ramps in the case, while the composite clutches deliver long life and maximum performance. And for ultimate strength, the Yukon Dana locker features four spider pinion gears, a two-piece case and six forged internal gears.
To make rebuilding easy, Yukon also uses off-the-shelf internals. They offer the Yukon Powr Loc in two performance ratings, street or race. The race design delivers max traction, but cornering chatter may be too gnarly for daily driving. The street version delivers excellent traction with smooth, chatter-free cornering. And best yet, Yukon backs your Powr-Loc Locker with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- yukon gear & axle drivetrain & differentials
- rugged ridge amc 20 differential cover
- arb diff cover dana 44
- piaa 525 review
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- rubber car mats toyota
- vw car cover
- tahoe grill
- 2011 ford ranger bed liner
- chevy differential covers
- 1996 chevy silverado 4x4 oem fender trim
- pick up tonneau cover reviews
- car bra for sale