- Save 15% Use Promo Code 141215
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock & unlock the easy way—with the Yukon Zip Locker
- Switch from open differential to 100% lockup at the touch of a button
- Perfect for weekend rigs that double as your daily driver
- Designed and built to handle severe off-road use
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Forged 8620 steel case & 4320 chromoly internals for maximum strength
- Locker defaults to lock setting if air pressure is interrupted
- Select models are ABS compatible
- Powered by the air-delivery system of your choice—compressor, onboard system, etc. (sold separately)
- Kit includes air lines, fittings, seal housing, shims (if needed), switch, front & rear covers, zip ties and more
- Competition-series available for Dana 60 with 35 spline axle configurations
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Your Yukon Zip Locker is backed by a 2-year warranty
Flip the switch for maximum on-demand traction with the air-powered Yukon Zip Locker. The ultimate air-locking differential, the Yukon Zip locker switches from an open diff to 100% power at the touch of a button. That way, you can lock up for gnarly off-road action, and roll open for easy daily driving.
Designed and built for rugged off-road abuse, Yukon air lockers are perfect for the weekend warrior. The case is forged from 8620 steel, and the internals are 4320 chromoly. And, the competition-grade design defaults to the lock setting if air pressure is interrupted for any reason.
Proudly assembled right here in the USA, Yukon includes just about everything you need with your kit: locker, air lines, fittings, seal housing, shims, switch, front & rear covers, zip ties and more. All you supply are the onboard air source and elbow grease. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle puts their money where their air-locking diff is—they back your Zip Locker with a 2-year warranty should failure occur.
- Zip Lockers require an onboard air compressor for operation (sold separately)
Yukon Zip Lockers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- yukon differential parts
- timken pinion seal
- trimax aluminum adjustable ball mount hitch
- typhoon cold air intake system
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- dodge dash cover
- dodge floor mats for trucks
- f150 car cover
- honda ridgeline cabin air filters
- 2010 toyota corolla bra
- bed covers for pickups
- roof top carriers for suvs
- running bars