Yukon Gear & Axle Zip Lockers
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock & unlock the easy way—with the Yukon Gear & Axle Zip Locker
- Switch from open differential to 100% lockup at the touch of a button
- Perfect for weekend rigs that double as your daily driver
- Designed and built to handle severe off-road use
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Forged 8620 steel case & 4320 chromoly internals for maximum strength
- Locker defaults to lock setting if air pressure is interrupted
- Select models are ABS compatible
- Powered by the air-delivery system of your choice—compressor, onboard system, etc. (sold separately)
- Kit includes air lines, fittings, seal housing, shims (if needed), switch, front & rear covers, zip ties and more
- Competition-series available for Dana 60 with 35 spline axle configurations
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Your Yukon Gear & Axle Zip Locker is backed by a 2-year warranty
Flip the switch for maximum on-demand traction with the air-powered Yukon Gear & Axle Zip Locker. The ultimate air-locking differential, the Yukon Zip locker switches from an open diff to 100% power at the touch of a button. That way, you can lock up for gnarly off-road action, and roll open for easy daily driving.
Designed and built for rugged off-road abuse, Yukon air lockers are perfect for the weekend warrior. The case is forged from 8620 steel, and the internals are 4320 chromoly. And, the competition-grade design defaults to the lock setting if air pressure is interrupted for any reason.
Proudly assembled right here in the USA, Yukon includes just about everything you need with your kit: locker, air lines, fittings, seal housing, shims, switch, front & rear covers, zip ties and more. All you supply are the onboard air source and elbow grease. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle puts their money where their air-locking diff is—they back your Zip Locker with a 2-year warranty should failure occur.
- Zip Lockers require an onboard air compressor for operation (sold separately)
Yukon Gear & Axle Zip Lockers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- yukon gear & axle drivetrain & differentials
- chevy bowtie emblem replacement
- jack rabbit tonneau cover reviews
- roll and lock review
- jaguar carpet mats
- honda dash board cover
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- 2011 jeep cherokee floor mats
- 2005 toyota tundra seat covers
- tonneau cover for tundra
- truck set covers
- performance brake pads and rotors
- suv cargo liners for dogs