- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5438 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas A (ROSCOE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Wednesday at 7:12 AM
I've never used this product before but after a visit in Tucson, I saw the value of the sun shade in my son's car. I immediately ordered one and although I don't live in the desert, the summer heat of the Midwest can really "cook" the interior of car quickly. Using this sun shade keeps my car significantly cooler allowing the A/C to work more efficiently and my drive home more pleasurable.
Reviewed by shu-yung c (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Tuesday at 8:38 PM
The quality of the sun shade is great but the storage bag looks like a dollar store item. It has no zipper, only a small opening on one end, very difficult to use and the material looks so cheap. Shame on you for even charge $ 6.99 for it, your cost for this item is probably $0.50.
Reviewed by GARY H (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Tuesday at 8:14 PM
I have purchased several of these sun shades for my vehicles and they are the best on the market and are easy to install and remove. Plus they look good from the exterior. No more cheap foil ones.
- Ships Between 10/01 - 10/06
- What Do You Drive?