- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5062 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kathleen K (VENICE, FL) — Wednesday at 6:53 AM
This car shade truly works. The fit is spot on. It is a bit heavy which makes it harder to install then flimsy car shades.
Reviewed by Randy S (DAYTON, TX) — Dec 12, 2014 1:05 PM
Sun shade fit very well and is a lot better quality than most flimsy car shades on the market. Although pricey, you get what you pay for comes to mind
Reviewed by Jeff H (Laguna Niguel, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda CR-V — Dec 11, 2014 8:12 AM
Nice shade, really keeps lot of heat off dashboard, so interior is cooler.
Reviewed by jeff s (Key Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Transit Connect — Dec 10, 2014 3:51 AM
This is my fourth shade from cover craft they are the only ones I'll ever buy. My oldest one is nine years old and looks like the day I bought it
Reviewed by Mary Ann L (HUGO, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 09, 2014 8:24 AM
Always bought the cheap car shades and always disappointed. Finally spent the money for this shade and it is absolutely worth every penny.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade
- Ships Between 1/15 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?