- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5098 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alfred M (STAMFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Saturday at 3:55 AM
This cover fit my Tahoe perfectly and was impressed by the quality and ease of use. I recommend this cover highly, although I feel the price is a little high!
Reviewed by Robert B (THOMASVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 — Wednesday at 8:58 AM
This is an excellent product, however it is thick and heavy and somewhat difficult to handle in the small cockpit of the RX 350 Lexus. I do feel that it will do an excellent job of blocking sun and last for many years. It does not have elastic or Velcro retainers so you should buy the cover.
Reviewed by Marcus T (Iola, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen CC — Feb 24, 2015 12:39 PM
This Covercraft Car Sun Shade is 100% Quality & Custom made in the USA This is my 12th purchase with Covercraft Car Sun Shades & look forward to doing future business. Thank You
Reviewed by Earl B (Mansfield, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Feb 19, 2015 6:12 PM
Great construction fits perfect but the design is overkill. This cover can handle a nuclear explosion and won't move. For me that's a problem. Needs to be a little lighter to dense for everyday use.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?