- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5264 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene R (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Wednesday at 2:35 PM
I am happy with the quality of the product. However, after placing the screen flat on the window I found the fit did not fully cover the glass area. It was 2+ inches short of covering the top of the windshield and mirror. On both sides, when the screen was centered, it was almost 2 inches short of reaching the window pillars. The installation instructions included an important notice, "UVS100 Custom Sunscreens do not cover the entire glass area on some vehicles." Not a custom fit.
Reviewed by David B (Coppell, TX) — Tuesday at 8:55 PM
This is the second sun shield I have purchased and it is wonderful. Forget those cheapie screens from the discount stores. These are top quality and last a long time. They fit absolutely perfectly. I will buy a third one for my next car too!
Reviewed by Brooke R (SANTA CLARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Tuesday at 7:51 AM
The shade is nice, fits the window snug enough it can be a little tricky to get in. The quality is nice and it does the job. I hope it lasts years as I read in some other reviews. Very happy with the purchase.
- Ships Between 7/15 - 7/17
- What Do You Drive?