- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5425 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan H (TUJUNGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Matrix — Tuesday at 9:12 PM
I had one of these for six years before replacing it with a new one. I think the shade is very effective and easy to put in place, much easier than other sunshades.It also looks far better than other shades that I see other people using. The construction is very durable, and it folds easily when not in use.
Reviewed by Christopher B (mebane, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Monday at 9:28 AM
I was disappointed with the size of the shade. It was too small for a tight fit. I have had others that did not require you to use the vehicles sunvisor to hold it in place. There are some gaps due to the smaller size. However, the shade is robust and I do like the accordion fold to it. It makes storage easy. It is thick and bulky in a way that you cant throw it in the floor board and have it stepped on, nor will it fit inbetween the front seat and the center console.
Reviewed by James R (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 9:00 AM
Great looking unit, like the fact that it is insulated, reducing temperature inside vehicle
Reviewed by Nathan M (STAFFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 1:26 PM
This sun shade is built very well. I wanted a shiny coating , but this darker type is reflective though and may last longer.
- Ships Between 9/24 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?