- The Covercraft Car Sun Shade protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Folds easily for out-of-sight storage and fits perfectly in the optional Sun Shade Storage Bag
- Available in a wide variety of colors to compliment your style
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. Stores in the Covercraft Sun Shade Storage Bag. 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
5365 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott H (SYKESVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Land Rover Range Rover — Tuesday at 8:20 PM
Nice solid fit and durable. Main goal is to protect the dash from fading and cracking.
Reviewed by Randell H (Donaldson, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Corolla — Tuesday at 5:41 PM
The shade looks great in my car. It fits perfect. Every thing I bought from AutoAnything was good for my car.
Reviewed by Derek N (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Golf — Monday at 11:46 AM
Fits perfectly and feels like it was a factory accessory. I will buy again if I get a different car.
- Ships Between 8/20 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?