- Custom-fit to keep snow and sleet from collecting on your windshield
- Snow shade is secured by your windshield wipers and two flaps that close in your doors
- 4-layer material of outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film, mesh and an inner layer of black vinyl protects your windshield from freezing
- Holds up to extreme cold weather conditions, snow and ice
- This shade removes the need to scrape snow from your windshield
- Rolls up into convenient carrying case
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the weather outside is frightful, these snow shades are delightful. The Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade cozies up to your glass, fighting off sleet, hail and snow. Keep your windshield clear and ice-free during the coldest of winter seasons—with no need to scrape.
The Intro-Tech Automotive Snow Shade protects your windshield with 4 frost-stopping layers. Outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film and mesh lining stops snowflakes from collecting. And, a black vinyl inner layer snuggles your glass to keep it from freezing. Plus, these snow shades are custom-made to cover every inch.
What's more, the Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is easy to store. Just roll it up into its convenient carrying case and toss in your trunk or back seat. And, you can enjoy your snow shades for many chilly seasons to come – Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Windshield Snow Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade Customer Reviews
327 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barbara H (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sienna — Jul 12, 2015 6:34 AM
I bought the windshield cover because we have a giant tree that drops stuff, and the car sits outside. However, when the cover arrived, I realized it could also be used in cold and icy conditions. I have wanted to purchase something like this for a long time, so I am quite pleased. The tiny drawback is that the shade has to be tucked in on each side. That is how it stays put. For my particular circumstance, opening the passenger door is a bit tricky, as the car is parked in a tight space.
Reviewed by Athrida S (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Aveo — Mar 22, 2015 8:45 AM
This cover is the ticket to no scraping in the morning or clearing snow off the front window. I highly recommend this cover to the world where winter mornings are dreaded after a frosty night or predicted snow!
Reviewed by Walt G (Berthoud, CO) — Mar 19, 2015 1:04 PM
It works well, but is really difficult to roll up to store till the next day. The roll up issue almost makes it not worth using it.
- Ships Between 8/07 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?