- Custom-fit to keep snow and sleet from collecting on your windshield
- Snow shade is secured by your windshield wipers and two flaps that close in your doors
- 4-layer material of outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film, mesh and an inner layer of black vinyl protects your windshield from freezing
- Holds up to extreme cold weather conditions, snow and ice
- This shade removes the need to scrape snow from your windshield
- Rolls up into convenient carrying case
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the weather outside is frightful, these snow shades are delightful. The Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade cozies up to your glass, fighting off sleet, hail and snow. Keep your windshield clear and ice-free during the coldest of winter seasons—with no need to scrape.
The Intro-Tech Automotive Snow Shade protects your windshield with 4 frost-stopping layers. Outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film and mesh lining stops snowflakes from collecting. And, a black vinyl inner layer snuggles your glass to keep it from freezing. Plus, these snow shades are custom-made to cover every inch.
What's more, the Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is easy to store. Just roll it up into its convenient carrying case and toss in your trunk or back seat. And, you can enjoy your snow shades for many chilly seasons to come – Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Windshield Snow Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade Customer Reviews
371 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carolyn T (Durango, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Rogue — Feb 15, 2016 2:14 PM
I live in SW Colorado so winter is cold and snowy. Every morning we have frost on the windshields. My husband goes out each morning and scrapes. It saves him time with our shields. It's easy to put on and take off, but it's not always convenient. It's an extra step to take at the end of the day, but I think worth it each morning. I don't particularity like the strap that connects inside to keep the shield tight. But once it's set up, you just have to snap it together.
Reviewed by Rudy O (Interlochen, MI) — Feb 07, 2016 12:27 PM
Cover would be 5 star if it went over top of wipers onto hood. Snow falls into channel covering wipers creating removal of snow.
Ships Between 7/07 - 7/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- intro-tech automotive
- car accessories for windshield
- snow shields for cars
- techshade windshield
- windshield sunshade nissan
- hyundai windshield cover
- shade windshield cover porsche
- mustang sun shade
- sprinter windshield cover
- best bike rack for car
- black license plate frame
- cheap truck tool boxes