- The VDP Overhead Storage Shelf is custom-made to keep your truck free from clutter
- Saves precious cab space by giving you a place to store CDs, binoculars and more
- The shelf comes with a convenient Rifle-It Kit for even more utility
- Rifle-It Kit includes a thick foam tray liner and secure storage strap to hold your rifle in place
- Fits into existing sun visor holes
- Installs in minutes—no drilling required
- Available in light grey, tan or black
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The VDP Overhead Storage Shelf is custom-made to keep your pickup's cab free from clutter. This truck shelf saves precious cab space by giving you room to store CDs, binoculars, maps and more. And, it's made sturdy and comes in factory colors to match most interiors.
While the standard VDP Overhead Storage Shelf grants ample space to store gear, the included Rifle-It adds even more utility. For the avid hunter, this shelf is a must-have, as it keeps your rifle from bouncing around with a thick foam tray liner and secure storage strap.
What's more, this VDP truck shelf is a cinch to install-no drilling required. It fits into existing sun visor holes and holds steady, thanks to a sturdy construction. Choose your VDP truck shelf in light grey, tan or black. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Overhead Storage Shelf Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — May 07, 2015 8:38 PM
This is the second Shelf-it kit I have owned. The first one I got back in 08'. It was better quality and went right in without any modifications. This new one by VDP did not fit right and had to be modified to fit properly, even tho it was a F350 model.
Reviewed by Randy C (Casper, WY) — Mar 30, 2015 4:17 PM
puts the visors down to low to be useful doesn't have clips for the inside ends of the visors which lets them flop around too much could use just a bit more room between the shelf and the headliner on the Dodge I have any way
Reviewed by George G (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Econoline — Mar 22, 2015 9:14 AM
I used this product to mount my 2 way test radio control heads. My van had no place to mount all 3 control heads for the radios I use in my profession. I went in well and is sturdy enough to hold them in place and not shake or vibrate while driving. THE ONE THING I HAD TO DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT WAS THE VISOR CLIPS. The one provision left out of this product was the way to move the inside visor support clips. I remove the clips from the ceiling, cut off the guide pins and mounted them to the shelf
Reviewed by Jody W (Holly Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 28, 2015 12:13 PM
This shelf adds alot of extra space in the cab of my truck. The aluminum construction is very strong, lite weight, and was very easy to install.
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- vertically driven products travel accessories
- rampage console
- car lap desk
- creekside mini cargo pak
- chevy truck bed caps
- center consoles for ford trucks
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- center consoles for trucks
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- custom fit floor mats for trucks
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- truck bed cargo