- The VDP Overhead Storage Shelf is custom-made to keep your truck free from clutter
- Saves precious cab space by giving you a place to store CDs, binoculars and more
- The shelf comes with a convenient Rifle-It Kit for even more utility
- Rifle-It Kit includes a thick foam tray liner and secure storage strap to hold your rifle in place
- Fits into existing sun visor holes
- Installs in minutes—no drilling required
- Available in light grey, tan or black
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The VDP Overhead Storage Shelf is custom-made to keep your pickup's cab free from clutter. This truck shelf saves precious cab space by giving you room to store CDs, binoculars, maps and more. And, it's made sturdy and comes in factory colors to match most interiors.
While the standard VDP Overhead Storage Shelf grants ample space to store gear, the included Rifle-It adds even more utility. For the avid hunter, this shelf is a must-have, as it keeps your rifle from bouncing around with a thick foam tray liner and secure storage strap.
What's more, this VDP truck shelf is a cinch to install-no drilling required. It fits into existing sun visor holes and holds steady, thanks to a sturdy construction. Choose your VDP truck shelf in light grey, tan or black. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Overhead Storage Shelf Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry P (Nampa, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Sep 11, 2016 11:50 AM
I have one of these on an older ford Ranger, and it has more room above it to store a rifle. This one is so so. I guess it will have to do.
Reviewed by Steve F (ATLANTA, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2016 8:57 PM
Works great..........except no clearance for the overhead console and sun visor mounts are incompatible.
Reviewed by Robert K (Erving, MA) Reviewed for a 1984 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2016 6:56 AM
The frame brackets do not work in a 84 Ford 150, had the go make my own, then the sun visors would not fit the way they were suppose too. Over all it is junk unless you know how to improvise and can make the parts you really need.
Reviewed by Paul H (Justin, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jan 10, 2016 1:45 PM
I called VDP and asked if the 10 model would fit the new body styles and was told yes...it definitely does not! I made it work but had to drill my own holes in the brackets to make it work.
Reviewed by Marty T (Lawrence, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jan 09, 2016 4:38 AM
They do look good, but they should extend all the way to the windshield to be truly functional. Also, once everything is up and the sun visors are installed it really reduces the visibility of the windshield. You loose about 9-10 inches of height from the ceiling.
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- vertically driven products travel accessories
- rampage console
- car lap desk
- jeep stereo center console
- floor mats toyota
- center consoles for ford trucks
- mercedes benz window shade
- steering wheel covers for honda ridgeline
- center console for trucks
- f150 storage
- luggage rack accessories
- custom leather steering wheel covers
- truck tool boxes san diego