- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
2213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rubye T (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda CX-9 — Saturday at 6:50 PM
I am really pleased with the car sunshade that I purchased for my 2017 Mazda CX9. It was impossible to find one to purchase locally that works because of the uncommon cut-out's required. I had previously purchased a car sun shade for my 2012 Mazda CX9, and knew they would be able to find the right fit. Great service and prompt delivery.
Reviewed by John R (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Friday at 1:49 PM
Had my fingers crossed after purchase, and was not let down one bit upon it's first install. Fantastic fit and quality. Came with case. Thick paneling, stitching, and seems like it could last a very long time. Custom fit, cant find an over-the-counter sunshield with this vehicles' windshield dimensions anywhere. Highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Liked it so much I bought one for our 2007 BMW 328i, which I would have the same review. Very happy!
Reviewed by Nicholas J (AVONDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Friday at 9:08 AM
I live in Phoenix, valley of the SUN. That being said I have owned 6 different vehicles since I discovered these sunshades. Excellent fit for your car, if you pick the right make, model, and year. The fit is exceptionally good very few gaps and high quality finish as well. Twice I have gone to the dealership of my particular car and bought their 'custom' shades, both BMW's and Toyota's shade didn't fit as well, nor was the quality in the same league (and they COST MORE!).
- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- intro-tech automotive windshield shades & covers
- aries off road
- b&g lowering springs
- reflex brake controller
- shade windshield cover porsche
- subaru sunshade
- mercedes steering wheel covers
- 1998 jeep wrangler seat covers
- honda crv all weather floor mats
- bmw 3 series sunshade
- car roof bags
- custom floor mats for car
- fender trims