- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades boost your driving clarity, improve safety, and last longer
- Active silicone coating treats your windshield, helping water bead on the surface and be wicked away with ease
- PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades feature high-quality silicone-rubber compound blades—streak-free, squeak-free, chatter-free!
- Getting the right size is easy-just enter your vehicle above, and we'll deliver the wipers you need!
- Super Silicone Wipers install easily—just pop out the old wipers and pop on your new PIAA blades
- Includes windshield treatment wipe that boosts beading performance
- Your PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades are covered by PIAA's warranty against defect
See the road more clearly, experience added motoring safety, and get more miles out of your wipers! A set of PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades gives you all three, plus the added pleasure of noise-free operation in any condition.
Ordinary wiper blades merely sweep drops of moisture off your windshield. PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades go much further, thanks to an active silicone treatment that actually coats your windshield with a smooth lining that promotes beading. The water is then wicked away effortlessly by the premium compound blades, producing clarity you've never seen before.
Best yet, you don't have to struggle with a giant parts book or fiddle with a clumsy computer in the automotive aisle to find the right size for your ride. Just select your vehicle above, and we take care of the rest! Plus, your new PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades install in minutes-just pop out the old, put on the new, and you're ready to see the road with optimum clarity.
PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christina D (BELLEROSE, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion tC — Jul 20, 2015 10:20 AM
The installation was tricky for me, and I wasn't aware you need to "prep" your windshield by cleaning it twice (once with soap, once with the cloth they provide) which adds 20 minutes to the process. After cleaning, you need to figure out which bracket fits your car and attach it to the wipers. The trickiest part for me was then figuring out how to slide and click the wipers onto the arms. Once I did, they looked great. Nice and small, and SUPER quiet when they run - can't wait for rain.
Reviewed by Edward G (WORCESTER, MA) — Jul 01, 2015 12:08 AM
Nothing special about these blades. In fact they leave streaks on the windshield. I will not buy these again or would I recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by Joseph A (NEW ALBANY, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Jun 18, 2015 10:19 AM
It's takes a little more effort than changing regular blades but they work so much better. A great investment.
Reviewed by Edward K (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo C70 — Jun 18, 2015 5:52 AM
Best blades I ever had. They don't degrade in the The Florida sun and Shead water.