PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades provide critical road visibility—even at top speeds
- Equipped with a lightweight spoiler that foils high-velocity lift
- PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades utilize silicone wiper blade technology that beads water on the windshield for effortless wiping
- Works with the included glass treatment wipe to offer like-new performance with every use
- PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades employ premium silicone-rubber composite blades that outlast virtually all other wiper blades
- Squeak and chatter-free—virtually noiseless operation in any weather
- PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades are available in Black or Carbon Fiber finishes
- Get the right size fast—just select your vehicle above to get the perfect parts!
- Installs in minutes in place of your old wipers
- Your PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades are covered by PIAA's warranty against defect
Premium wiping performance never yields to high-speed driving when you pick PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades. They pack all the wiping prowess of a top-shelf silicone wiper, and feature a lightweight spoiler to combat lift. No matter the velocity, your Sporza Wiper Blades stay at work.
The unique silicone coating on PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades treats your windshield and promotes water beading. This helps Sporza Wiper Blades effortlessly wick moisture off the windshield, leaving a streak-free view. And, PIAA Sporza Wiper Blades accomplish this clarity without noise-no squeaking, no chattering, no nuisances.
Don't know your size? No problem. Just enter your vehicle above and we match it with the right sizes and styles in a flash. And, PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades install in minutes-just pop out the old, pop on the new, and enjoy prime visibility at any speed.
PIAA Super Sporza Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank S (REDFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Vibe — Aug 30, 2013 7:47 AM
They were easy to install and the preparation was also easy. It took about 15 minutes from start to finish. It figures. It didn't rain for almost 2 weeks even though this has been one of the rainiest summers I remember. When rain finally came I was very impressed. I didn't even need the wipers for the light rain. The water just rolled right off. When it poured the wipers worked like a charm. They look good too. They are a bit pricey but if they last at least a year they will be worth it.
Reviewed by Audrey C (VIRGINIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Tribeca — Feb 09, 2013 2:04 PM
Ordered this blade specifically for a 2008 Subaru Tribeca, it did not fit, would not stay on wiper arm, it simply fell off because it was not made to fit our model of Subaru, even though it was specifically for the 2008 Tribeca.
Reviewed by Mr Cary Douglas J (Natchitoches, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche 911 — Apr 19, 2012 10:08 PM
These blades are very expensive... compared with the average blades you would purchase at Auto Zone or Wal-Mart. However you get what you pay for 87% of the time. I am not entirely happy with Auto Anything ..... They did not send exactly what I ordered. This type of transaction is what makes me leery about ordering online with ah .. Company that is new and less know . I will be pleasantly surprised if they make things right. If they do I would use the store again. And at that point recommend it to others.
Reviewed by Dennis S (Shelburne, VT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 25, 2012 6:17 AM
These blades are just great! Very easy to install and they work as advertised. A bit pricey, but so far they seem worth it - my windshield has never been easier to see through. Be sure to follow the directions: 1 - clean the glass with soap and water 2 - use the deep-cleaning cloth (included) 3 - pick your adapter and install 4 - run the wipers dry for five minutes to seal the glass