- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat back the wet weather with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades
- All-season performance wipes away rain, sleet, snow and ice build-up
- High-performance blades deliver streak-free, squeak-free swipes
- Frameless design creates even pressure along entire blade
- Aerodynamic low profile delivers a sleek look
- Impregnated blades apply an invisible silicone coating with every swipe
- Thwarts smearing and smudging by beading up moisture on your windshield
- Resists damage from ozone, heat, sun and environmental hazards
- Your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades are covered by PIAA's warranty against defects
Take the hi-tech approach in your battle against the elements with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades. Designed for all-season warfare, PIAA's most advanced wiper blades equip your vehicle for combat against rain, sleet, snow and ice.
PIAA's space-age silicone blade material coats your windshield with a thin, invisible layer of water-repellent silicone with every wipe. This water-repellant film causes water to bead on the glass where the wind simply blows it away, nearly eliminating the need for blades at all!
Boasting a frameless, low-profile, aerodynamic design, Si-Tech Blades create even pressure along the entire blade which makes for maximum windshield contact. And best yet, your new PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades install in minutes-pop out the old, install the new and enjoy crystal-clear, streak-free motoring.
PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nantz R (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota RAV4 — May 29, 2015 6:25 AM
Easy to install. Work really well. Entire blade wipes clean. First few times of use, wipe leaves cloudy or foggy trail on windshield that lasts for about 5 seconds before dissipating.
Reviewed by Nick M (Union, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 07, 2015 5:56 AM
GOT THESE BLADES A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS WERE OK, NOT GREAT,AND THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ONE RAINSTORM SO FAR...AND THEY WORKED GREAT! THE WINDSHIELD PREP IS IMPORTANT AND HELPS THE BLADE PERFORMANCE. TIME WILL TELL BUT, SO FAR SO GOOD.
- piaa wiper
- premium wiper blades
- piaa super silicone wiper blades
- tripledge wipers
- floor mats mercedes benz
- acura windshield wipers replacement
- car bras for nissan
- acadia running boards
- floor mats for ford fusion
- honda crv windshield wipers
- pickup bed mat
- covers for pickup truck beds
- roof rack cargo bag