- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat back the wet weather with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades
- All-season performance wipes away rain, sleet, snow and ice build-up
- High-performance blades deliver streak-free, squeak-free swipes
- Frameless design creates even pressure along entire blade
- Aerodynamic low profile delivers a sleek look
- Impregnated blades apply an invisible silicone coating with every swipe
- Thwarts smearing and smudging by beading up moisture on your windshield
- Resists damage from ozone, heat, sun and environmental hazards
- Your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades are covered by PIAA's warranty against defects
Take the hi-tech approach in your battle against the elements with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades. Designed for all-season warfare, PIAA's most advanced wiper blades equip your vehicle for combat against rain, sleet, snow and ice.
PIAA's space-age silicone blade material coats your windshield with a thin, invisible layer of water-repellent silicone with every wipe. This water-repellant film causes water to bead on the glass where the wind simply blows it away, nearly eliminating the need for blades at all!
Boasting a frameless, low-profile, aerodynamic design, Si-Tech Blades create even pressure along the entire blade which makes for maximum windshield contact. And best yet, your new PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades install in minutes-pop out the old, install the new and enjoy crystal-clear, streak-free motoring.
PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce P (Northridge, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2015 8:28 AM
Year after year, these are just the best available. Maybe a little pricey, but they last a few seasons, and work great every time. PIAA lights and wipers are on all my vehicles.
Reviewed by philip s (Delaware, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 05, 2015 5:36 AM
Probably the best wiper blades available. The most expensive too. I was hesitant to drop that much money on wiper blades, but decided to jump in head first. What's he worst that could happen? Pay twice the amount that other premium blades cost. These things work better than any other blade I've used... Ever. I hope they hold up through Ohio winter. I'm betting that they will. So quit reading reviews and buy them. A few less trips to the coffee shop will pay for them
- piaa brand wiper blades
- rampage trailblade wiper
- silicone wiper blades review
- tripledge wiper blades review
- mercedes benz wiper blades
- buick seat covers
- honda logo floor mats
- jaguar 2007 wiper blades
- toyota camry wiper blades
- wiper blades for 2007 subaru tribeca
- performance air filters
- automobile floor mats
- car roof carrier